HURRY BEFORE THIS THREAD GETS LOCKED

moonwalkmars

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

Wrong. You don't have substantial evidence because it does not exist. Period.

Me going to sleep tonight with your ~substantial evidence~

CRFzG5LUYAAnrwD.jpg

I think you can now close the discussion to focus on what really matters: free britney.

:imacat:

• Leader
Just now, nanabs said:

I think you can now close the discussion to focus on what really matters: free britney.

:imacat:

The thought crossed my mind, but despite Moonwalker's lies and fan fiction, as a community leader I find it important to give people an opportunity to speak their mind. The FREEDOM to do so, if you will.

However, this is yet another instance of this fan trying to put me on blast based on lies. Stop poking the bear unless you're ready to catch them paws. 

2 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

I just wish that we could all get along like we used to in middle school. :wontcry:

I wish that I could bake a cake made out of rainbows and smiles and we'd all eat it and be happy. :crying1:

In high school I threw a case at the face of a class friend who cursed Britney. So I don't know if it was a good reference. :shadelaugh:

Before posting you should of researched :

• Using the search function on this site there is 7339 "pages" for the term "Free Britney"
  • Exhales most viewed topics are about Free Britney and ending the C-Ship (in this year alone)
  • @Jordan Miller reports heavily on both the C-Ship and the free Britney movement because that's what you do as a journalist - you present facts to allow your audience to decide. By giving them facts it enables critical thinking to take place and discussion to build
  • Arguably having a platform being so open about Free Britney could of actually hurt him more than being pro C-Ship 
  • Attacking a fan site that allows open discussion on both Britney, Free Britney and the C-Ship would actually hurt Britney more
  • Jordan was one of the first if not the first to coin the phrase - #FreeBritney

What did you actually hope to get out of this? Spouting lies and falsehoods could seriously ruin Jordan's reputation and his business, because Exhale and Breatheheavy is a business and HIS livelihood!

4 hours ago, Applejack said:

Also, things in this case are not black and white. I think everyone should remember that when they talk about JL's social media, about Sam Asghari as well.

That's why I think it's pretty to do this to... Jordan?? Who himself has nothing to do with the cship?

Of course he reached a settlement, of course he can't talk about everything and of course he can't simply say whatever he wants. It's even part of something called journalistic integrity??

The fact he was the head of the first big Britney media outlet to go against the conservatorship in 2009 and being targeted by Jamie and still being here should be lauded. But nothing is perfect and BH certainly is full of imperfections, so share your grievances but here?? And not in platform other Free Britney people unrelated can see?

But whatever it is Exhale is a place that can foster any type of healthy discussion. But freely insulting members of her team while guessing which one is going to jail seems counterproductive when all we all have been doing for years is researching and researching and researching. It just leads us to nothing. We will achieve nothing sending death threats to Lou or saying she'll go to jail. Just a lawsuit against deep pockets and a squad of very powerful attorneys, maybe. Yes, it's enough for a lawsuit.

So we can't go around throwing names like that, you see? Let's focus on the objective things we have. You with a twitter thread talking about something completely out of the realm just distracts a lot from the matter at hand.

I'm sorry for anything, but we mustn't forget at any point our objectives.

This. Imagine what would happen if Jordan were to be held accountable by other people's post on the site directly targeting and harassing Britney's team and family. Not only he could get sued at any time but the site would be at risk yet again

That is exactly what Trump's executive order on social media is all about and the reason why Jordan is so politically correct nowadays

I seriously don't know how some people can be so out of touch with reality

This guy cries on his tik tok every night about people only following him for free Britney stuff and not for “him” like he isn’t like able and can’t do his brows so why would anyone follow him for that? We already have a James Charles. He gets one hit tik tok and cries about us telling him to make more Britney videos. I had to unfollow him because it was just all too dramatic.

Archived