HURRY BEFORE THIS THREAD GETS LOCKED

moonwalkmars

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also I don't see why you'd try to ruin someone livelihood and business :umomg:

When you're contributing to her team by streaming Britney's music etc - kind of hypocritical?

You may not get on with Jordan but this is kind of a low blow, especially when there are WAY bigger fish to fry.

Honestly you can't make serious accusations like this without any solid evidence - you're merely just spreading your own opinion and forcing it on others telling them to 'boycott' BreatheHeavy and follow you on your social media for 'tea' :cheese:

2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Also I don't see why you'd try to ruin someone livelihood and business :umomg:

When you're contributing to her team by streaming Britney's music etc - kind of hypocritical?

You may not get on with Jordan but this is kind of a low blow, especially when there are WAY bigger fish to fry.

Honestly you can't make serious accusations like this with any solid evidence - you're merely just spreading your own opinion and forcing it on others telling them to 'boycott' BreatheHeavy and follow you on your social media for 'tea' :cheese:

Completley Agree. it feels like some kind of revenge. And TBH We are not here for it

imagine y’all believing everyone about FB when they say something because they have sources but the minute it’s about jordy nobody understands that concept 💀⚰️ Unfortunately I can’t release that info rn but if y’all wanna be blind go ahead. notice I didn’t ask u to follow me I just asked you to go look at it. it’s your choice who you choose to give your energy and time to. if you want to support someone who values their own finances over your favs health and well-being that’s on you. but to me it’s sick. 

1 minute ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

Completley Agree. it feels like some kind of revenge. And TBH We are not here for it

I literally am working on a FB project w a major network and have more job offers than I can read through rn ⚰️ Imagine me saying anything abt this for clout. I don’t care abt this except for the fact that I care about Britney. I’m literally in the process of making a Britney alternative playlist for fans so they don’t have to stream Britney’s music rn 💀

1 minute ago, moonwalkmars said:

imagine y’all believing everyone about FB when they say something because they have sources but the minute it’s about jordy nobody understands that concept 💀⚰️ Unfortunately I can’t release that info rn but if y’all wanna be blind go ahead. notice I didn’t ask u to follow me I just asked you to go look at it. it’s your choice who you choose to give your energy and time to. if you want to support someone who values their own finances over your favs health and well-being that’s on you. but to me it’s sick. 

You Sound like a Todler Having a Tantrum. Its Fine You Have an opinion on someone. But its also fine for everyone to have an opinion. so Respect That Please

1 minute ago, moonwalkmars said:

you ask people to believe you but provide no evidence, what do you expect? 

I just think this is a really bold accusation to have nothing to back it up with if i'm honest..

Archived