HURRY BEFORE THIS THREAD GETS LOCKED

moonwalkmars

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Leader
8 hours ago, Baronesse said:

I don't want to involve myself in this drama right now, but there is validity to Mars' claims. The only "receipt" you need is critically observing behavior and connecting the dots.

Reveal hidden contents

Everyone ganging up on you like they're getting paid, the minionry of it... :tiffeyeroll: @moonwalkmars

Zero validity.

If it was true and Jordan wanted to hide it he would have merged all of #FreeBritney threads into one mega thread since that's the official rule of this forum but he didn't:oprah:

Spoiler

:frenchy:

Also #FreeBritney has become a joke on Tik-Tok because of people like you and Team B is taking advantage of that so thank you for that. :disappointed:

I'm just here for those Breathe Heavy masks even though I don't wear navy blue. I listen to punk music like Hilary Duff's self titled album, Skye Sweetnam, and Ashlee Simpson so I'd prefer black. 

But yeah, I'm going to have to be team "minion" because of the already stated reasons of a) Jordan allows plenty of FB talk b) sources are unreliable all the time. I saw on Moonwalker's twitter that (I guess) at some point he was hearing bad things about Sam but later decided Sam was good for Britney and made an apology. So, sometimes facts are what, America?

Spoiler

rupauls drag race tea GIF by Stan.

Also, still waiting on 'Apple Pie' (satisfy) to drop like BH lead me to believe was going to happen when Piece Of Me toured the US. Maybe with the DVD release?

• Super Mods
14 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

:katycry:

It’s the truth :yaknow:

I know in the past you’ve been shady and even you TRIED to make it an entertainment thing :katyfrog:you never abandoned your love for Britney. That was consistent over the years and most of us were here when Jamie sued you and it was not a fun experience even for us so can’t imagine what you had to go through. 

Either that or it’s just cuz we’re the same age :jl:

15 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Yea I am feeling mad love with this thread ironically! Really appreciate you guys :katycry:

But u didnt react to any of my post supporting ya :lessons:

Bullying is a crime too! :lessons:

And i shall sue you for that :lessons:

edit; i found out u didt react to my post so yr saved :orangu:

Spoiler

for now :miley:

Spoiler

:miley:

Archived