HURRY BEFORE THIS THREAD GETS LOCKED

moonwalkmars

• Super Mods
39 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Jordan will not spread his *** 4 you nor shag you. Just because yall are kissing his self centered *** :goat:

I don't get this...I mean don't get me wrong but people's tendency to discuss others when they don't know them personally always confuses me. You don't know this man, and neither do I. But I would rather believe beyond what I see, our bodies and faces are nothing but a facad to what is underneath. 

In a world filled with hatred, envy, and jealousy, choose love and good. It is our instinct.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I have to agree with OP on one thing, though, and that is the fact that a lot of us jump on the smallest crumbs of "evidence" to confirm our #FreeBritney biases, but in this thread everyone's like, "**** off, you have 0 proof." Just find the inconsistency kinda funny, but whatever... Let's move on from this mess of a mess. :katyclown:

he didn't have a single shred of proof

anyway sis where are your FF rates :ohwut: i need your messiness at the next ceremony ;) 

3 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

You are not showing your point of view. You are literally attacking me. And making bs "you wish death on ppl at every given chance making it like I wish death on exhalers".

Gtfo with that bs

Imagine saying i'm attacking you when you called a bunch of us *** lickers for having a different opinion to you :tifflmao: and I merely responded to you, guess it's not nice being 'attacked' ;) 

2 hours ago, moonwalkmars said:

its not that I don't have substantial evidence, its that I cant share it, and that's the frustrating part, but if I'm being completely honest regardless of that its hard to stand by and watch someone who's website and guidance I looked up to when I was younger turn out to be so corrupt and greedy behind the scenes. I have not accepted payment for any media appearances or collaborations and the fact that Jordan reached a settlement after his lawsuit that provided him with exclusives and the ability to continue running BH in exchange for sharing biased media and ceasing discussions of certain topics disgusts me. I've seen the agreement on a video call and have had multiple sources confirm this, but unfortunately I cant share with you guys and that's the hardest part for me. I have shared reliable and important information on all my platforms before now which is why I felt comfortable sharing this now, regardless of not being able to share "proof". the fact that Britney is being held against her will and drugged is also a serious allegation but you all are quick to believe that because that's easy to believe. There is plenty of proof right before your eyes, with Jordans replies to certain topics, the amount of random non-FB-related exclusives he shares that are confirmed by people who work with Britneys team, and the locking and discrediting of threads that oppose members of Britneys team. I only shared my experience because it was the only one I could speak to. I cant speak for other people but that's why I left space at the bottom of the thread for others to post their experiences. This is something ive seen/heard time and time again, and I used to have so much respect for Jordan and everything he's created for himself and for Britney fans, that's why I didn't want to believe that this was true. But I cant sit back and allow this anymore without at least saying something about it. believing me is your choice, but the least I can do is try to speak the truth. Because his livelihood comes at the expense of the person who his success is due to. 

frustrated joseph cross GIF by The Orchard Films

Okay, Wtf

So you're mad because he made the best out of a ****ty situation and STILL managed to find away to give us a community AND at least some form of exclusives? Cause I didn't see you offer to pay his lawyer fees if he kept battling sooo :idgi:

And then you're saying that you don't get paid for appearances which is YOUR financial choice soooo again, whet?

And, I'll say this again, YOU HAVE NO PROOF! If it's so "frustrating" to not be able to share then why not wait till you ARE able to share? :clown: The FB movement is easy to believe because we have PROOF! And it's proof that was mainly compiled HERE! Without being blocked.

You make 0 sense and seem to just be angry that he found success in his hobby and maybe you haven't...

Whatever the case, you are messy and disrespectful :begone:

Archived