Conversation

759X7S8Q_bigger.jpg

allegedly ;) since y’all wanna play
Quote Tweet

759X7S8Q_normal.jpg

mars monroe

@moonwalkmars
· 1h
Jordan Miller signed a contract with Britney’s team providing exclusive content for his website breatheheavy in exchange for silence on certain topics and shutting down threads/media about FreeBritney and anything negatively pertaining to Team B. #boycottbreatheheavy (1)
Show this thread

Replying to
It's totally apparent from the headlines on the website that he is on the payroll though.

It’s AP saweetie, but have your moment :shameless:

Even IF (and that’s a big IF) this allegation were true, what if the only way he could keep the site running is if he signed the agreement? And maybe he‘s doing the best he can to both respect the terms of the agreement he was forced into signing AND to support the movement? Idk. I’m not with you on this one. Regardless of his intentions, telling people to boycott one of the best places on the internet to get info about the Free Britney movement is not the look. There’s a 2000+ page thread full of support for the movement on here that was running for over a YEAR before all this finally went viral recently. Without all the fans being able to work together to compile credible evidence on Exhale- would the movement have even made it this far? This platform is SO important. 

6 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Talk about distractions. One could say you're getting paid to cause chaos. See how that works? Its clear you had a plan since you rejoined. If you knew all this why join in the first place?

Look at him distracting us today on the day of a hearing? :squint:

very Team B to me, maybe we should come for you Moonwalkmars?

• Leader

I feel for @moonwalkmars. Happy people don't spread hate and lies like this. I feel like I've been nothing but transparent. Sure, I've made some mistakes along the way, but I have never hidden anything or been shady or had any ~secret agreements~. Ironically, this person sensationalizes Britney more than any other fan I've seen to gain TikTok followers and views. Literally using #FreeBritney for personal gain based off lies. "Call 911" in her eyelashes? Sis.......... 

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to hit me up or PM me. I have been honest and will continue to be.

@moonwalkmars pretty disappointed in your actions, but I imagine this message will fall on deaf ears. Best of luck to you. I ask that you don't return to Exhale please. 

Just now, Jordan Miller said:

I feel for @moonwalkmars. Happy people don't spread hate and lies like this. I feel like I've been nothing but transparent. Sure, I've made some mistakes along the way, but I have never hidden anything or been shady or had any ~secret agreements~. Ironically, this person sensationalizes Britney more than any other fan I've seen to gain TikTok followers and views. Literally using #FreeBritney for personal gain based off lies. "Call 911" in her eyelashes? Sis.......... 

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to hit me up or PM me. I have bene honest and will continue to be.

@moonwalkmars pretty disappointed in your actions, but I imagine this message will fall on deaf ears. Best of luck to you. I ask that you don't return to Exhale please. 

we love a classy king:queenflopga:

Just now, Jordan Miller said:

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to hit me up or PM me. I have bene honest and will continue to be.

Hey Jordan. hope you feel ok. it was a nasty thing what moonwaker did

1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

Jordan remaining classy and @moonwalkmars continuing to be tacky :billie:

Archived