HURRY BEFORE THIS THREAD GETS LOCKED

moonwalkmars

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, at this point, i wouldn't be surprised if it were true(sorry, Jordan, its just at this point, nothing surprises me... )

HOWEVER---Jordan for YEARS took a beating not only from US(because he has been team free-britney since the start) but also the spears fam. When NO ONE was on jordan's side speaking against the c-ship, jordan still STUCK by his words and never backtracked.  So, to me, if anyone wants to see Britney free from this badly, it's Jordan. 

• Leader
4 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

Honestly, at this point, i wouldn't be surprised if it were true(sorry, Jordan, its just at this point, nothing surprises me... )

HOWEVER---Jordan for YEARS took a beating not only from US(because he has been team free-britney since the start) but also the spears fam. When NO ONE was on jordan's side speaking against the c-ship, jordan still STUCK by his words and never backtracked.  So, to me, if anyone wants to see Britney free from this badly, it's Jordan. 

Appreciate the kind words! 

Just to double down. Everything Moonwalk said is a lie. There is no agreement or contract and no money has ever been exchanged. 

43 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Look, again, I can't speak for him, but I do want to say something else because more than one have complained in these past few months or so that the "new Exhale" was launched and a lot of new users started to join, that Jordan is trying to censor them and I don't know what else. Even when it comes to certain topics, they have called him racist and many other things, but it's just that people don't understand the new vision that Jordan has for the site.

This forum at one point was a very toxic place, were users engaged in very strong battles between them, that would also criticize and attack celebrities, Britney or others, very harshly, there were lots of p.0rn gifs, etc, it was just a very unfriendly site at times, that's why it got the nickname of Exhell. Jordan doesn't want to go back to that again, we may agree or not that that goes against our "freedom of speech", but he's the owner, and that's how he wants the forum to be from now onward. And the part about not insulting or attacking people doesn't just cover Britney or other popstars, but also Jamie, Lou and any other human being. You can talk about all the mean things, and shady things and all the evidence and conspiracies you may have about them without actually insulting them or calling them names, or putting horns on their pictures. That's all he's asking for, and of course that applies to arguments between users which some people get really heated very quickly and seem that they come here just for the sole purpose of engage in fights with anyone that thinks differently than them, hence the warning points and locked threads, and then they complain that Jordan is censoring them or that he's a racist, but they don't see how rude they are themselves. 

So you don't have to convince anyone to join or leave any site. If they like what you have to say, they'll go and check your content. People in here is already in other places like Twitter, or Facebook or Reddit anyways, so it's not like we're dumb or something. And the ones that have been here for years, we know what's the deal with Jordan and this place, so anyone that doesn't like it is free to leave and come back whenever they want.

I agree and support everything you said BUT I can't NOT insult Jamie, Lou and Jamie Lou:kidcries:

They are not human, they are monsters:sobbing:

5 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Appreciate the kind words! 

Just to double down. Everything Moonwalk said is a lie. There is no agreement or contract and no money has ever been exchanged. 

I doubt there ever was. Dont you still have to PAY to see her live? LOLOLOLOLOL 

BTW- do you still have that banner you use to have up? It was a circus promo pic but with britney behind cage like bars? I wanted to put that as my background on twitter. I remember soooooooooo many people gave you flack for that, including I, at one point. and I do want to apologize for that.  TBH, we ALL owe jordan an apology. He saw the truth for YEARS. 

22 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

I think I am gonna puke from all the fakness. :tiffeyeroll:

of course you, one of the most negative and biggest haters of Jordan's on here is going to support this guy :clownery:

It's not hard to wrap your head around the concept that people have different opinions, the majority of ours is that we like Jordan and believe Jordan - if yours is otherwise okay - just don't shove it down our throats like the OP is.

Also, RESPECT others - you and the OP go too far - i've seen you on numerous occasions wish death on people and that is not okay.

This would be more believable if BH has any major exclusives in recent years, but it hasn’t. Not to mention, Jordan has both allowed #FreeBritney threads to not only be created, but also featured and promoted on his and BH’s social media. I haven’t seen any discussion on #FreeBritney here closed, not permitted, or removed unless it just got intolerably vile, hateful, or unproductive. This says a lot alone, but the fact that Jordan is still doing it even though Jamie almost had BH shut down completely around 2008-2010 iirc says even more. 

@moonwalkmars your TikTok video has done SO much for the #FreeBritney movement which we are all so thankful for. But after you’ve mentioned feeling unwelcome or disliked here along with everything i explained above, this kinda just feels like a stretch searching for a possible explanation for why you felt unwelcome. I’m sorry that Britney fans have treated you poorly and that your TikTok video has, I’m sure, brought a lot of unwanted attention, but the very large majority of us are supportive and grateful of you and what you’ve done. However, this unsourced claim ain’t it chief.

1 hour ago, moonwalkmars said:

I literally am working on a FB project w a major network and have more job offers than I can read through rn ⚰️ Imagine me saying anything abt this for clout. I don’t care abt this except for the fact that I care about Britney. I’m literally in the process of making a Britney alternative playlist for fans so they don’t have to stream Britney’s music rn 💀

You are pathetic 

3 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

***** the ****

Somwtimes you are okay with me etc. Than at every chance you bash me and make **** about me.

Stfu with that bs. At least I am not a hypocrite like you.

Only ppl I have wished death too were Loucifer,James and Trump. And I stand behind it. Gtfo with that bs.

Sometimes I like your posts, then others I don't - you're quite messy :akii:

I'm not particularly fond of people who wish death on people and literally run at any opportunity to bash the owner of this website who built this massive community.

Also, because i'm okay with you sometimes shows i'm mature and not holding a grudge every time I come across you. Sometime you're bearable, sometimes I don't agree with you - you're not always going to agree with everything just because you like someone.

Don't take it personally :) Also because people agree with Jordan doesn't make us '*** lickers' - we could say that about you supporting the OP - it works both ways.

I'm not trying to argue, just showing my point of view and hoping you get where i'm coming from.:) 

I literally am working on a FB project w a major network and have more job offers than I can read through rn ⚰️ Imagine me saying anything abt this for clout. I don’t care abt this except for the fact that I care about Britney. I’m literally in the process of making a Britney alternative playlist for fans so they don’t have to stream Britney’s music rn 💀

KWEEEEEN OF JOB OFFERS :gloria: US PEASANTS COULD NEVER

its not that I don't have substantial evidence, its that I cant share it, and that's the frustrating part, but if I'm being completely honest regardless of that its hard to stand by and watch someone who's website and guidance I looked up to when I was younger turn out to be so corrupt and greedy behind the scenes. I have not accepted payment for any media appearances or collaborations and the fact that Jordan reached a settlement after his lawsuit that provided him with exclusives and the ability to continue running BH in exchange for sharing biased media and ceasing discussions of certain topics disgusts me. I've seen the agreement on a video call and have had multiple sources confirm this, but unfortunately I cant share with you guys and that's the hardest part for me. I have shared reliable and important information on all my platforms before now which is why I felt comfortable sharing this now, regardless of not being able to share "proof". the fact that Britney is being held against her will and drugged is also a serious allegation but you all are quick to believe that because that's easy to believe. There is plenty of proof right before your eyes, with Jordans replies to certain topics, the amount of random non-FB-related exclusives he shares that are confirmed by people who work with Britneys team, and the locking and discrediting of threads that oppose members of Britneys team. I only shared my experience because it was the only one I could speak to. I cant speak for other people but that's why I left space at the bottom of the thread for others to post their experiences. This is something ive seen/heard time and time again, and I used to have so much respect for Jordan and everything he's created for himself and for Britney fans, that's why I didn't want to believe that this was true. But I cant sit back and allow this anymore without at least saying something about it. believing me is your choice, but the least I can do is try to speak the truth. Because his livelihood comes at the expense of the person who his success is due to. 

Hopefully u put as much effort into your fb projects and job offers as in this post :clownery:

Archived