HURRY BEFORE THIS THREAD GETS LOCKED

moonwalkmars

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ConceptD said:

This person is so jealous that Kevin and Ryan are being invited onto podcasts to talk about Britney and her situation and he's not lol. He sees himself as the face of the movement because a conspiracy theory video he did went viral on TikTok 

tea.gif

let me say somthing nice about you jordan
so i have been on alot of websites like theese. pop culture ones 
alot of the owners there are very strict. very "im busy. dont talk to me" kind of thing

but you are diffrent. you talk to everyone. your not a Diva or wanting to be famous or anything like that

and people gravitate to good energy. your good energy

Moonwalkmars has done more for her team than he'll ever know with these conspiracy theory videos which have gone such a long way in discrediting the movement. Everything he does is sensationalised and hes so over the top that everything freebritney related now has a tinge of sarcasm added to it and I'm truly embarrassed every time an outlet uses his video. 

Gonna hop in because I feel like my tweet yesterday gave Mars leverage to come after Jordan.

I just want to clarify @moonwalkmars and @Jordan Miller that I DON’T HAVE PROOF Jordan is in cahoots with Britney’s team. I DON’T CLAIM he works with team b and my tweet yesterday was simply QUESTIONING Jordans involvement because its questionable how it all ties in together in the scheme of things.

Again MY TWEET ISN’T PROOF OR ANY CONCRETE EVIDENCE. It should not serve as a “receipt” because I myself am just trying to put the pieces together.

Ultimately i’m not trying to hurt anyone, I just want Britney to be freed and i’m looking at all the possible scenarios. Do I trust Jordan completely? NO. But am I gonna bash or accuse him? No. We have bigger things to deal with.

4 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

Everything he does is sensationalised and hes so over the top that everything freebritney related now has a tinge of sarcasm added to it and I'm truly embarrassed every time an outlet uses his video. 

There were so many inaccuracies in the Tik Tok :orangu:

• Super Mods

This is why I am not with you and why fans don’t believe you. You are so fixated on Jordan and wanting to take him down in disguise of using the #freebritney movemen. You act like you have been fighting the Cship since 2008. Where were you to pipe up about the movement? She’s been under this for 12 plus years and Jordan, whether you like it or not has covered it throughout. 

No matter what Jordan has always been a loyal true stan, so many people who just found out about the #freebritney movement are acting like they care all of a sudden when where were you these past few years? I’ve been on here since the start of the cship and Jordan has always supported Britney. 

Jordan is not perfect. None of us are but what I can count on is Jordan will always stan Britney.

You are in this for attention because Jordan is harmless compared to Lou M Taylor, why are you wasting your time with Jordan when this woman got Britney in this mess in the first place. Who’s more evil? 

• Leader
8 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

let me say somthing nice about you jordan
so i have been on alot of websites like theese. pop culture ones 
alot of the owners there are very strict. very "im busy. dont talk to me" kind of thing

but you are diffrent. you talk to everyone. your not a Diva or wanting to be famous or anything like that

and people gravitate to good energy. your good energy

:crying4: 

Really really appreciate that. That is exactly the vibe I want to give off. I know I serve a bit of ":imacoolmom:" but I just want to be open with you guys and have great conversations with everyone about pop music, pop culture and of course Britney. 

Just now, ConceptD said:

Moonwalkmars has done more for her team than he'll ever know with these conspiracy theory videos which have gone such a long way in discrediting the movement. Everything he does is sensationalised and hes so over the top that everything freebritney related now has a tinge of sarcasm added to it and I'm truly embarrassed every time an outlet uses his video. 

I disagree with this. @moonwalkmars and the other Tik Tok content creators have done a lot for the movement. I've got to give credit where credit is due. (That being said, I don't think this thread ended up going how he expected it to, lol)

However, I don't really get the point of this thread. Like even if all of that was true, what's the point to go out of your way to try to take out someone you've never met? I can definitely think of a lot of better things to do with my time, tbh. I don't have a problem with @Jordan Miller except I wish he were more on top of things when people are getting harassed on this forum. And that thirst trap selfie attached to a #FreeBritney post on his IG was definitely...a choice. But other than that he seems like a lovely chap! :frenchy:

I suggest we all redirect our energy to the only thing it should be focused on rn: Freeing Britney and exposing Team CON. Lets keep our eyes on the prize! 

dallas cowboys football GIF by Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team

Also, things in this case are not black and white. I think everyone should remember that when they talk about JL's social media, about Sam Asghari as well.

That's why I think it's pretty to do this to... Jordan?? Who himself has nothing to do with the cship?

Of course he reached a settlement, of course he can't talk about everything and of course he can't simply say whatever he wants. It's even part of something called journalistic integrity??

The fact he was the head of the first big Britney media outlet to go against the conservatorship in 2009 and being targeted by Jamie and still being here should be lauded. But nothing is perfect and BH certainly is full of imperfections, so share your grievances but here?? And not in platform other Free Britney people unrelated can see?

But whatever it is Exhale is a place that can foster any type of healthy discussion. But freely insulting members of her team while guessing which one is going to jail seems counterproductive when all we all have been doing for years is researching and researching and researching. It just leads us to nothing. We will achieve nothing sending death threats to Lou or saying she'll go to jail. Just a lawsuit against deep pockets and a squad of very powerful attorneys, maybe. Yes, it's enough for a lawsuit.

So we can't go around throwing names like that, you see? Let's focus on the objective things we have. You with a twitter thread talking about something completely out of the realm just distracts a lot from the matter at hand.

I'm sorry for anything, but we mustn't forget at any point our objectives.

Archived