Do people actually care about Beyoncé?

No. Her latest single completely flopped and The Gift was pretty much a flop as well. Not to mention her inflated EIL numbers thanks to Tidal and her other sketchy activities like stolen writing credits. Her stans defend everything she does obviously and some of them are beyond sycophantic, but the GP doesn't care about Beyonce as much as the Internet would have you believe.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 6
41 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Im just saying that would explain why Rihanna is bigger in those places.  Beyonce is R&B and that genre may not be big in those places.

We have to define the meaning of R&B, because all I can hear in Lemonade is poppy and rap beats. It just doesn’t matter the places because at the end of the day Rihanna has way more hits than Beyonce - both in the US and Europe. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Wait...one day everyone in here is talking about album sales and how that doesn't matter too much. Jump to the next day and suddenly it's all that matters. 

I mean...same year and all

Formation World Tour...49 shows...go ahead and google that amount

Anti world tour...3 legs..75 shows...you can google that too. 

:umsaywhat:

• Like 2

I think it depends on how to define success. Her numbers may not be high as others but her artistry and work ethic is unmatched by anyone right now.  Its no secret Beyonce is "influenced" aka steals from other people and that is the only real problem I have with her. But even knowing that her art speaks to a whole range of people and reisgnates with their life way more than a number on a chart could do. 

I would much rather have quality than quantity. I do think her fans are a bit much in how they treat her like a God. She could do the absolute most and it be seen as genious. But hey you can't knock a girl for being in control of her image. She worked hard for the status she has i just wish she wouldnt bite the hands of people trying to work their way up too. For example the lady she was in a lawsuit with over the name Blue ivy. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Ohmymy said:

Wait...one day everyone in here is talking about album sales and how that doesn't matter too much. Jump to the next day and suddenly it's all that matters. 

I mean...same year and all

Formation World Tour...49 shows...go ahead and google that amount

Anti world tour...3 legs..75 shows...you can google that too. 

:umsaywhat:

It’s funny how beehives go from sales to tours real quick. Why? :shameless:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block