Do people actually care about Beyoncé?

Im not a huge fan of solo Bey (loved DC) but I have a lot of respect for her and how hard she grinds and pushes boundaries. She is up there with the legends. 

She is an entertainer, and one of last of her kind sadly. 

I would lose my shirt if she gave us DC reunion album 

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, Style. said:

It’s funny how beehives go from sales to tours real quick. Why? :shameless:

What did this comment help you accomplish? 😂 Are you attempting to pretend selling out stadium tours doesn’t play a role in this “do people actually care about Beyoncé” thread or just mad that your argument is mute when looking at the numbers? Sleep on it. 😘

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Ohmymy said:

What did this comment help you accomplish? 😂 Are you attempting to pretend selling out stadium tours doesn’t play a role in this “do people actually care about Beyoncé” thread or just mad that your argument is mute when looking at the numbers? Sleep on it. 😘

You’re so bothered. This is what I accomplished. :shameless:

Boo boo, her last hit was a decade ago so what are you trying to say ‘cause I don’t play Morse’s code? :shameless: 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Style. said:

You’re so bothered. This is what I accomplished. :shameless:

Boo boo, her last hit was a decade ago so what are you trying to say ‘cause I don’t play Morse’s code? :shameless: 

Again with the insubstantial reply that does nothing to dispel exactly what I mentioned before. The best form of arrogance is replying to facts with stuff like that. I honestly wish I was bothered by dimwitted replies, but since you’ve legit made a fool of no one but yourself...eh 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Ohmymy said:

Again with the insubstantial reply that does nothing to dispel exactly what I mentioned before. The best form of arrogance is replying to facts with stuff like that. I honestly wish I was bothered by dimwitted replies, but since you’ve legit made a fool of no one but yourself...eh 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

:shameless:

• Haha 1

People definetely care, she's a legend at this point. She's a great vocalist and one of the greatest performers of our generation. And on top of that she's a really hard working woman. 

The problem with her now is the music imo.  It's as simple as that. She hasn't released a commercial pop hit in forever.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

She is a amazing entertainer, singer and dancer. I’ve been to one of her shows before few years ago and it was truly fantastic. 

I’m not really into her current music. I liked her better when she was making music that’s fun and not so political. I think pop music should be fun and not serious or touch political matters. For that reason alone, she should leave those topics to people who actually live a hard life and know how it feels. She’s been overrated since Lemonade and trying too hard to stay relevant. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Exhale is weird. Y'all will praise a woman (who I love) that hasn't consistently sang live since 2000, and has had two consecutive "flop" records but then drag a woman who has received more acclaim, and who does everything you'd want Britney to do (sing live, dance well, release acclaimed albums, maintain relevancy). I honestly don't get it. The Beyoncé hate train is real here and I think it's rooted in jealousy. 

• Love 8
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

I HATE the double standards used by some fans here. You point your finger to Beyoncè who work her *** off in every performance and at the same time you clap to Britney team who offer to us a zumba lesson with cd vocals (not even a pre-rec track) from 1999 

200.gif

Well when she stops **** rapping and starts slaying vocals again get at me! Let's not forget who's sold more albums and came up independently and didn't need a girl group to become famous or need a famous husband to keep her relevant!

next season 8 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block