Drake is the rumored recipient of this year's MTV Video Vanguard Award at the VMAs

3 hours ago, Elvira_fr said:

I think it is too rushed for him. Even if he debuted long time a go, i don´t think he has been a "superstar" long enough.

He's literally the most successful male artist of last decade and was/is the LITERAL face of Hip-Hop for over 10 years now. To say he's a superstar is an understatement. :deadbanana:I swear, I feel like some of you guys live under rocks or have a bias against anyone that isn't your fave. :deadbanana:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Y'all need to chill. Drake wasn't my first choice either especially since Eminem's and Busta Rhymes is long overdue but he has been the face of hip-hop for over a decade now. 99.9% certain Gaga will get the award soon regardless. At this point, I doubt Christina is going to get the award and it actually frustrates me because I do think she genuinely deserved it. Unfortunately, out of all the main pop girls of the late 90s-2000s, she's definitely the most irrelevant so I doubt they would even offer it to her at this point. Shakira also deserves too. :fakecry:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block