Drake is the rumored recipient of this year's MTV Video Vanguard Award at the VMAs

12 hours ago, bas che said:

There’s always next year for Katy Perry and Lady Gaga. Katy’s videography is incomparable. Can’t say the same about Gaga. There’s always next year I guess.

Drake‘S long career and staying consistent since 2010 is nothing to joke about. He deserves it even if his music don’t exactly resonate with LGBTQ Community. 

This full post was inaccurate. :grimace:

The vanguard goes to people with an iconic videography, and Drake cant relate :staysalty: 

I don’t think he needs to get dragged but that award is for ratings imo. It keeps MTV feeling like they’re still influential. I still find it funny how they’re “MUSIC TELEVISION” but barely play music, yet hold award shows about it..

• Like 1
18 hours ago, bas che said:

There’s always next year for Katy Perry and Lady Gaga. Katy’s videography is incomparable. Can’t say the same about Gaga. There’s always next year I guess.

Drake‘S long career and staying consistent since 2010 is nothing to joke about. He deserves it even if his music don’t exactly resonate with LGBTQ Community. 

Oof imagine not having taste. Also it’s a VIDEO AWARD not music, no one is saying Drake hasn’t had an impact. But his videos are more than lackluster and aren’t deserving of an award putting him with the likes of MJ, Britney, and Beyoncé. And this isn’t the GLAAD awards who said anything about the LGBTQ community? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block