Swifties are sending death threats to writers who didn't give Taylor Swift's new album "folklore" a perfect score

3 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

She can't control her fans, that's the thing. 

Atleast speak out about it, her fans are willing to do anything for her, she can ask them to buy 10 copies of cardigan and they would do it. Why can taylor ask her fans to come the **** down. Why are you defending such disgusting and un-classy fans? you agree with sending someone threatening and satanic messages and threatening the critic?

• Like 4

The title of this thread alone :cackling:

12 hours ago, Needleney said:

Oh dear, i always thought Britney fans were bad...:spit:

but the Swifties aren pretty as well.

We use our stan efforts and crazy to #freebritney, not send death threats to critics though :umomg:

We’re adjusted enough to our girl not getting the credit she deserves. Swift and her fans are a little too well fed when it comes to underserved praise. 

• Love 3
On 7/29/2020 at 2:43 PM, Mmmm Papi said:

Omfg the Taylor swift creepy satanic image is so creepy :umomg: does anyone knows what it says? Like Tay Tay stans are so creepy omfg, imagine being in the shoes of the person that scores the album.:katycry:

I hope that poor man is okay :crying1:

Taylor stans are not  okay people who need to seek help for their obsession over taylor :wendycry:

• Super Mods
58 minutes ago, Just Because said:

Sorry. I beg to differ. 

When you have one half critiquing everything she does and the other half blindly going along with everything she does. We all don’t think unanimously like the beehives and the Swifties. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block