Swifties are sending death threats to writers who didn't give Taylor Swift's new album "folklore" a perfect score

• Leader

threats.jpg.2797d627aee63f3d7069f85960963f7f.jpg

Stan culture is powerful in that it can move the needle and create unstoppable momentum for their fav, but it has its downsides.

A few die-hard Taylor Swift fans started sending writers death threats for not giving folklore a perfect score in their review.

Take music giant Pitchfork for example. Their senior editor, Jill Mapes, gave it an 8/10. That's actually a pretty phenomenal score, but it opened the door for scary backlash. 

She said folklore “could use some selective pruning” and isn’t “tangible proof” that Tay Tay can do “anything” and the fans will adore it either way. 

She started receiving ‘hexing’ tweets with satanic images of Taylor and death threats.

The NY Times also gave a moderately decent review of folklore, which threatens Swift's Metacritic score, and thus they went in for the kill.

Thoughts? Stan culture is both incredible and super toxic.

Swifties, I personally give folklore a 150 out of 100. :jj:

This is completely outrageous. These critics dont get paid 82k dollars anually to hear this **** from ****ty, toxic and narcisstic fans. I am upset that Pitchfork gave Future nostalgia a 7.5/10. But i didnt go telling them i will find their address and kill them. A review is a review, and the point of reviews is to give the opinion and rating of someone who is specialized in that category. If her fans enjoyed the album, why do they care about the critics opinion, if they cannot handle it being the casual snowflakes they are? Atleast the album still has a 89% rating.

The main reason for why so many people hate Taylor are of the same reasons of Beyonce...FANS and STANS

19 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Thoughts? Stan culture is both incredible and super toxic.

No. It just incredibly toxic and horrible.

So disappointing that there are more important issues in the world, that need thousands or mllions of voices but they choose to cry over the their taylor swift edition pillow about that a critic rated her album 60/100. We as fans are mad dissapointed that Blackout has a 61% and In the zone a 66%. I dont remember us organizing an event to find these critics.

Atrociously disgusting. How low can her fanbase stoop? 

Whats even more annoying is that Tay doesn't address it AT ALL. Atleast ask yr fans to chill, its just an album

tenor.gif?itemid=5456694

• Love 2
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, osherlovesbritney said:

yes. we rather send them to her choreographers :fruit:

ok but we blamed them:mhm: not sending them dead threats, i know your address etc etc, swifties are a little all over the place  :gunriah:

and for just a review 8/10? are they serious? too much drama for literally no reason!:jeanluc:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block