Lana Del Rey delays new album "Chemtrails Over The Country Club" by 4 months

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yeah, Bye bye ****** exheller  :arianabye: 
And what discussion yr on, hunty? Getting pressed over a satanic symbol. You know it’s just for PR sake, right? Chill. The tea is real and if I tell it harshly, I wouldn’t want to because I don’t like the harsh tone :) 

Btw, that was funny ngl :riri:

At least you have a sense of humor but I’m not ******. 

• Haha 1

Britney’s IG reacts to this thread.

-mentions breathing (breathe heavy),  prayer,  faith,  God, and encouragement to understanding and learning about why this is happening in our world....  Among other substantial things in that caption that I noted....

Message received, Britney. Praying you are safe and find deep peace in your heart today. God Bless you! And Thank you!!!! God is with you!!! 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Update: Lana Del Rey has delayed her forthcoming album, "Chemtrails Over The Country Club," by a few months. I-

She blames it on problems with the creation of the vinyls. IDK. Thoughts, Exhale?

Owning all previous LDR albums (except Born To Die) and being a big fan, I'd rather have her delay it and put out a decent record. What we already have from Chemtrails is not that good tbh, and it'd be nice if she discarded it and started over again.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block