Lana Del Rey delays new album "Chemtrails Over The Country Club" by 4 months

• Leader

Update: Lana Del Rey has delayed her forthcoming album, "Chemtrails Over The Country Club," by a few months. I-

She blames it on problems with the creation of the vinyls. IDK. Thoughts, Exhale?

See the video here.

Earlier:

This is the rumored cover for Lana Del Rey's forthcoming album, Chemtrails Over The Country Club.

It's featured on Sanity.com.

In her new interview with Interview, the mag claims the album is expected to drop this month.

"At 35, Del Rey has tapped a new creative vein. Just one year after her last studio release, she has come out with a new poetry collection, Violet Bent Backwards Over The Grass, and her sixth album, Chemtrails Over The Country Club, out this month."

“I’m grateful that my muse is still here and that I have, over the last three years, been blessed to have the insight and ability to channel two books’ worth of beautiful poems,” Del Rey told her fans in a video posted earlier this year.

“And I think my new record, ‘Chemtrails Over The Country Club’, is special as well.”

The satanic symbolism I- :cackling:

659drm34yx051.jpg

lb7g1eftr6151.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Related:

lana-del.jpg.34fcdefd0e5f9fec499509e8d9a3f3bb.jpg

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

This is the rumored cover for Lana Del Rey's forthcoming album, Chemtrails Over The Country Club.

It's featured on Sanity.com.

“I’m grateful that my muse is still here and that I have, over the last three years, been blessed to have the insight and ability to channel two books’ worth of beautiful poems,” Del Rey told her fans in a video posted earlier this year.

“And I think my new record, ‘Chemtrails Over The Country Club’, is special as well.”

The satanic symbolism I- :cackling:

659drm34yx051.jpg

lb7g1eftr6151.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&alana-chem.jpg.42ec217afb8dd203acab837c14aab192.jpg

Related:

8 hours ago, Mattyj7883 said:

christmas fox GIF by Animation Domination High-Defsatan breakdance GIF by Joseph Harmon

8 hours ago, Corso said:

I love the satanic references

Halloween Horror GIF by CALABRESE

6 hours ago, EasyThere said:

She is so effortlessly cool and unique. We have to stan.

satan symbol GIF

I’m glad these were all downvoted.  :imacat:

I guess some people can’t take a joke.:gagasmile:

e847e6c6425f6bff41b587f6063440db.gif

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block