Lana Del Rey delays new album "Chemtrails Over The Country Club" by 4 months

38 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

OMG an Illuminati album by Lana is legit dreams come true :letitburn:

expectations!!excited bring it GIF

its awesome because it’s heads on and in your face, not beating around the bush, with insinuations and implicit nods like all other pop albums, like this can be pure magic excited shake GIF

The desperate try-hard Illuminati album killed Katy Perry’s career as did Not myself tonight and Art Pop.  But all the tacky lowlives will sit and wonder for decades why the filth they wallow in won’t catch on with the general public.  

“Her mouth speaks from that which fills her heart

❤️

Luke 6:45“

-Britney Spears

8 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

The desperate try-hard Illuminati album killed Katy Perry’s career as did Not myself tonight and Art Pop.  But all the tacky lowlives will sit and wonder for decades why the filth they wallow in won’t catch on with the general public.  

“Her mouth speaks from that which fills her heart

❤️

Luke 6:45“

-Britney Spears

Well those albums were not in your face like this is in my opinion. I never thought artpop and not myself tonight were explicit Illuminati references at all because they are not. Then you should count in rated r and all beyonces albums too etc. The witness thing the only thing slightly Explicit Illuminati was that hamster wheel song. What i like about this is the combination of the theme, Lanas voice style and aesthetics. Illuminati are so many things though and i love she picked this topic and hopefully she Will execute it Well Portraying the different essences of this theory, im wishing. It could be very deep and profound :howdareyou: because it is her 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block