Lana Del Rey delays new album "Chemtrails Over The Country Club" by 4 months

36 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Well those albums were not in your face like this is in my opinion. I never thought artpop and not myself tonight were explicit Illuminati references at all because they are not. Then you should count in rated r and all beyonces albums too etc. The witness thing the only thing slightly Explicit Illuminati was that hamster wheel song. What i like about this is the combination of the theme, Lanas voice style and aesthetics. Illuminati are so many things though and i love she picked this topic and hopefully she Will execute it Well Portraying the different essences of this theory, im wishing. It could be very deep and profound :howdareyou: because it is her 

Gaga kept pushing the Bar lower and lower with her imagery, swallowing a cross in Alejandro wearing upside down crosses.  She started doing sick **** like being vomited on on stage and collaborating with Marina Abromovic who does satanic rituals, and going to blood drinking parties. Why do you think she backpeddled so hard  with the million reasons video receiving the cross, and softening her image with Tony Bennett, singing classics?  To win back people who were disgusted by her at that point. 

and not myself tonight, all you have to do is look at the ****ed up imagery.  She’s bound and gagged like a *** slave.  It’s disturbing.

Katy Perry is not that bad?  Her cover is an eye in her mouth.  Her lead single is calling the people zombies who sing and dance unknowingly to the master plan being carried out by the elite.  And she sings it over an upbeat melody because she thought it would go over everyone’s heads.  The general public isn’t as stupid as you Katherine.  Subliminal messages are supposed to be subtle. This is all while she’s in court against Nuns to force the purchase of their convent, while losing a separate legal battle against a Christian rapper for stealing his song and infusing it with the occult symbols of dark horse.

If Lana wants her career to suffer the same fate, let her.  And you all can answer to God and karma for willingly supporting such garbage.

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Gaga kept pushing the Bar lower and lower with her imagery, swallowing a cross in Alejandro wearing upside down crosses.  She started doing sick **** like being vomited on on stage and collaborating with Marina Abromovic who does satanic rituals, and going to blood drinking parties. Why do you think she backpeddled so hard  with the million reasons video receiving the cross, and softening her image with Tony Bennett, singing classics?  To win back people who were disgusted by her at that point. 

and not myself tonight, all you have to do is look at the ****ed up imagery.  She’s bound and gagged like a *** slave.  It’s disturbing.

Katy Perry is not that bad?  Her cover is an eye in her mouth.  Her lead single is calling the people zombies who sing and dance unknowingly to the master plan being carried out by the elite.  And she sings it over an upbeat melody because she thought it would go over everyone’s heads.  The general public isn’t as stupid as you Katherine.  Subliminal messages are supposed to be subtle. This is all while she’s in court against Nuns to force the purchase of their convent, while losing a separate legal battle against a Christian rapper for stealing his song and infusing it with the occult symbols of dark horse.

If Lana wants her career to suffer the same fate, let her.  And you all can answer to God and karma for willingly supporting such garbage.

What you dont get about my comments is that i am trying to explain that i know ALL pop artists are Illuminati and use satanic imagery in some way :chrissy:. i know all about Gaga Katy and nmt video etc but they dont own up to any of it like a title with the Word chemtrails do and a cover with Chemtrails outlining the pentagram. If you Think i applaud Gaga and Marina etc you are Dead wrong :jeanluc:. I despise the reality of Illuminati, Gaga etc but i like ppl who Will focus on an elaboration of the subject which i Think Lana Will do. Does that make sense to you. Btw i know Lana is a witch etc but she doesn’t hide **** in plain sight with this  :tired:. It Seems solely obvious and it’s reality so to probably sing about it and portray it is interesting and needed imo. Nothing you wrote is news to me :squint:

32 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Don’t be such a saint doll if you have a tv you support, if you listen to music you support, if you buy supermarket groceries you support, if you use the internet and get information looking into Hollywood you support at the same time. If you are such a Christian don’t bash others for their opinions that you misunderstand and don’t try to preach your knowledge to those who might just know more about the subject than you. It’s not Christian like to call me Katherine and use your religion to belittle others. God is forgiving and you should be too because just because you know stuff does not mean you don’t support evil things in the world because you do whether you know it or not whether you do it actively or passively, we all do

• Love 3
1 hour ago, the_blackout said:

No it's a different thing.

The spoken album is called "Violet bent backwards over the grass" the first poem was released yesterday on spotify "L.A who am I to love you".

While this (music) album will be released in September.

Thank you so much. So much Lana stuff to look forward to then :clap:

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

OMG thank you so much :makeitrain:

So glad there are people supporting me for spreading the truth tea which is to say adios to @PuertoRicosFinest and we been knew :chrissy:

Rox- Who? :fakecry:

That b!ttch downvoted me out of nowhere. Clearly they have issues if they’re going around threads downvoting people and looking to start a fight or something.

Adios a esa perra! :drag:

Omg not you messing with our queen Roxxy. :idkney:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

What you dont get about my comments is that i am trying to explain that i know ALL pop artists are Illuminati and use satanic imagery in some way :chrissy:. i know all about Gaga Katy and nmt video etc but they dont own up to any of it like a title with the Word chemtrails do and a cover with Chemtrails outlining the pentagram. If you Think i applaud Gaga and Marina etc you are Dead wrong :jeanluc:. I despise the reality of Illuminati, Gaga etc but i like ppl who Will focus on an elaboration of the subject which i Think Lana Will do. Does that make sense to you. Btw i know Lana is a witch etc but she doesn’t hide **** in plain sight with this  :tired:. It Seems solely obvious and it’s reality so to probably sing about it and portray it is interesting and needed imo. Nothing you wrote is news to me :squint:

Lana is a coward when confronted, like the rest of them.  “Harvey’s in the sky with diamonds” is a line in Cola about Harvey Weinstein, glorifying the depraved system of **** in Hollywood where ****** abuse Is used as currency. She comes out to say she knew and was singing it as a warning.  And you all believe that?  She’s complicit like the rest of Hollywood that took roles from him and won awards and said nothing to further their own careers, while they lecture us on morality at award shows.  How do you think she gets so many Soundtrack deals? Lots of Big budget movie money to make for musicians who license songs.  Don’t buy the hype.  

She’s not “warning” you or “shedding a light” on it, otherwise she would be speaking out against it.  Instead she is glorifying it, romanticizing it, and normalizing it so that you sing along and grant consent through passive submission.  

Funny how Trump is such a dangerous monster but she’s not afraid to vocally admit to doing witchcraft against him or speak out against his policies on every platform.  Yet for Weinstein and Epstein, they’re all silent about their corruption which they admit to knowing about, only after Trump takes them all down after decades of them thriving in the system all these Trump hating depraved celebrities got rich from. HMMMM, really makes you think doesn’t it?

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, Dwb25 said:

I don’t think these are real  :ugh:

they look hella cheap. 
But maybe I’m wrong. If these are genuine I’ll stan regardless :forkit:

I love and stand Lana but have you seen the original concept for NFR? That's cheap (as everything her sister does)

1 hour ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Don’t be such a saint doll if you have a tv you support, if you listen to music you support, if you buy supermarket groceries you support, if you use the internet and get information looking into Hollywood you support at the same time. If you are such a Christian don’t bash others for their opinions that you misunderstand and don’t try to preach your knowledge to those who might just know more about the subject than you. It’s not Christian like to call me Katherine and use your religion to belittle others. God is forgiving and you should be too because just because you know stuff does not mean you don’t support evil things in the world because you do whether you know it or not whether you do it actively or passively, we all do

I wasn’t calling you Katherine, dear.  I was talking about Katy Perry.  I don’t subscribe to the use of “Karen” because it’s a racial slur that I do not support. 

I do still listen to Lana, Honeymoon is my favorite album, but I will not support overt satanic expression.  I do not listen to Lust for Life because that album is cursed (according to her).  I try to separate the art from the artist.  I don’t believe in cancel culture.  But I don’t support these artists when they think they are going to pull one over on the American people and the world by using music to push the Overton window out to accept more depravity.  And I think there’s room for God fearing people to enjoy pop music.  To each their own.  But I personally will not be supporting overt dark messages, because I know it’s true meaning, and it’s unoriginal played out trash.

30 minutes ago, aleomg said:

That idiot ch downvoted me out of nowhere. Clearly they have issues if they’re going around threads downvoting people and looking to start a fight or something.

Adios a esa perra! :drag:

God, he irritates me (and probably everyone :pieceofwhat:) to the core, man. 

Spoiler

Who, who and who? :calculating: 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

You mean that disposable cup of dust you’re sipping on?  The thirst is real. The tea is you have no substance.  Join the conversation instead of fixating on the thumbs down emoji that has you triggered.

:umwtf:

Yeah, Bye bye ****** exheller  :arianabye: 
And what discussion yr on, hunty? Getting pressed over a satanic symbol. You know it’s just for PR sake, right? Chill. The tea is real and if I tell it harshly, I wouldn’t want to because I don’t like the harsh tone :) 

Btw, that was funny ngl :riri:

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block