Who's the bigger superstar between these three?

Who's the bigger superstar between these three?   

216 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here are the facts, hunty :ari:

When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? Total Album Era Sales- 83 million units
Thank You, Next Total Album Era Sales- 75.5 million units

WWAFA,WDWG Best-Selling Single- 23 million units (Bad Guy)

Thank, You Next Best-Selling Single- 20 million units (7 Rings)

When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? Streams- 5.3 Billion streams 

Thank, You Next Streams- 4.1 Billion Streams

When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? First Week WW sales- 500k+ 

Thank U, Next First Week WW sales- 400k+ 

Billie Eilish was the 4th Best-Selling Artist of 2019/ 2nd Best-Selling Female Artist of 2019

Ariana Grande was the 6th Best-Selling Artist of 2019/ 3rd Best-Selling Female Artiet of 2019

When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? Total Album Sales- 6 million (Best-Selling Album of 2019)

Thank You, Next Total Album Sales- 4-5 million (3rd Best-Selling Album of 2019)

:explainlol:

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

The numbers are literally against Ariana when it comes to Billie, but guess people can’t see that and are still stuck in February 2019 :explainlol:

But Ariana’s been relevant for years now. She’s a household name and has several major hits. Billie‘s been here for only 2 yrs. :mattafact: 

Let’s see if Billie keeps this streak. If she does, and Ari underperforms, then I’ll agree with you. :mattafact:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Towelney said:

But Ariana’s been relevant for years now. She’s a household name and has several major hits. Billie‘s been here for only 2 yrs. :mattafact: 

Let’s see if Billie keeps this streak. If she does, and Ari underperforms, then I’ll agree with you. :mattafact:

Rn, Billie is more successful and I displayed the numbers above your post :mattafact: 

Sweetener was a flop, so we are not counting 2018 as part of her peak :indulge: 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Rn, Billie is more successful and I displayed the numbers above your post :mattafact: 

Sweetener was a flop, so we are not counting 2018 as part of her peak :indulge: 

Rn, Billie is more popular; I agree with on that. :mattafact: But in terms of longevity, Ari wins. 

Thank You, Next was a success, tho. Billie earned more + had more streams, but TUN was an improvement from Sweetener. Let’s see if Ari can keep the momentum. :mattafact:

If she can’t and Billie keeps rising, then I’ll agree. :mattafact:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Her four billion streamers and current spot as 4th most listened to act on Spotify say otherwise :explainlol: Billy Rae is at 21 so idk who you foolin :explainlol:

Period.

Dua

Dua's 2.2B streams on New Rules say Hello to everyone in this thread. Neither Ari nor Billie have that.

Future Nostalgia music videos are better than any Ariana or Billie have released.

Dua is smashing on US radio.

Dua's social media impressions are greater than Ari's... though Billie wins this category hands down.

Billie

Billie is like a young Beyonce. Smells like a lot of payola. That said, her vocals are awesome. Her creative process is awesome.

Ariana

The queen right now. The Rihanna of the Gen Zs if you will. I have high hopes for her next album (or two).

I think Dua is well--positioned to really grow into a massive star with every era. It's hard to say with Billie until we see her second album, especially considering expectations are highest for her.

Dua is definitely the least but the other 2 is complicated.

Not really fair to compare since Billie is on album one while Ari is on Album 5+. 

Ari is definitely the top pop girl at the moment and Billie is kind of the alternate pick as she's got more of an edge.  Even though Billie is insanely popular and probably more well liked across the board, Ari is currently #1 (BUT I do feel like she's starting to get a little overexposed so I think that'll change soon)

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block