Who's the bigger superstar between these three?

Who's the bigger superstar between these three?   

216 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Her four billion streamers and current spot as 4th most listened to act on Spotify say otherwise :explainlol: Billy Rae is at 21 so idk who you foolin :explainlol:

i know i'm not saying that dua isn't good or successful, of course she is and i was a fan since 'be the one' i love her, i'm just saying that she's not at ariana's level especially yet:mhm: 

p.s the meme i just found it funny that's why i posted it, only love here :kiss:

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

Defintley Ariana the other two aren't even in her league - yet! :drag:

34 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Arianna :ari:

I was going to ask if there was really any debate about this, but then I saw some of y’all really voting for Billie and Dua :cackling:

27 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

My vote was for Ariana. 
In terms of success Billie comes second and then Dua. I’m hoping for the day when Dua achieves Ari’s level. 
I have nothing against Billie, but I just can’t really get into her music (Ocean Eyes and My Strange Addiction are gems, though). I love Ari, but I get tired of her most successful songs quite easily. 
Anyway, the three of them add cool things to pop music. 

21 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Ariana definitely. 

18 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Ariana and Dua are both on my top 6 Spotify artists, and while Ariana may be big now, that ponytail won’t last forever. When we open back up and Duo Lilo unleashes her deluxe it’s on to the next one :mattafact: Billy Rae? On life alert as we speak :explainlol:

15 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Ariana is the biggest, especially in terms of star power.

But, my preference will be:

1. Dua

2. Billie

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unranked. Ari

2 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

It’s Ariana Grande. She has the most star power, she’s had the longest career so far and has a very dedicated fan base.

Billie is 2nd in terms of popularity and success but her shtick is boring to me.

Dua is 3rd but she’s catching up to Billie t b h

So many wrong answers in a go :umomg:

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Cyclops said:

Definitely Ariana, Billie may have the grammys but personaly only know Bad Guy and I consider her very loval. Dua is awesome but she hasn't really cracked mainstream success other than a couple of hits. 

Thank you, Scott. See you at the mansion.

xoxo Jean 💋

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block