Who's the bigger superstar between these three?

Who's the bigger superstar between these three?   

216 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On www.last.fm (a cool site that counts everything that you are listening to through the years :barbie:):

Dua has 793k listeners, Billie has 841k listeners, and Ariana has 1,3 million listeners.

On Spotify:

Dua has 55,8 million listeners this month, Billie has 41 million, and Ariana has 56,3 million.

Dua has 18,2 million "followers", Billie has 30,1 million, and Ariana has 48,3 million.

:mj: So I guess that Ariana wins :):imcute:  :katycream:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yet the numbers are against Ariana. Billie wins 🕺🏾

Lol they are NOT though. What numbers are you looking at !? Ariana has multipe number one singles, albums, and way more successful tours. You can’t compare an artist with 5 albums to an artist with 1. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Towelney said:

Rn, Billie is more popular; I agree with on that. :mattafact: But in terms of longevity, Ari wins. 

Thank You, Next was a success, tho. Billie earned more + had more streams, but TUN was an improvement from Sweetener. Let’s see if Ari can keep the momentum. :mattafact:

If she can’t and Billie keeps rising, then I’ll agree. :mattafact:

102% agree!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, 2K16NEY said:

Lol they are NOT though. What numbers are you looking at !? Ariana has multipe number one singles, albums, and way more successful tours. You can’t compare an artist with 5 albums to an artist with 1. 

Uhh, go to page no.3? I literally gave the numbers there. Tea is Billie rn is more bigger

• Love 1

I am not talking about preference, I am.strictly answearing the "star power" thing and that is Ariana. Dua has huge songs, but she is kind of invisible for people outside of her fan base (I know many people to whom you say: Dua Lipa and they give you a blank stare trying to understand.)

Billie is big but she has not become big enough outside of the teenage fandom. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Xfactor Sam said:

Duh. That goes without question. @Roxxy is the biggest superstar :barbie:

7 hours ago, Vulpix91 said:

I mean I love all 3 of them but Ariana, no question

no tears left to cry GIF by Ariana Grande

12 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

It’s Ariana lol, saying other thing it’s delusional. The other 2 have like 1 or 2 albums. Ariana has more hit songs than Billie and Dua together lol, it’s too soon to try to compare. 

12 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? Total Album Era Sales- 83 million units
Thank You, Next Total Album Era Sales- 75.5 million units

WWAFA,WDWG Best-Selling Single- 23 million units (Bad Guy)

Thank, You Next Best-Selling Single- 20 million units (7 Rings)

When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? Streams- 5.9 Billion streams 

Thank, You Next Streams- 4.1 Billion Streams

When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? First Week WW sales- 500k+ 

Thank U, Next First Week WW sales- 400k+ 

Billie Eilish was the 4th Best-Selling Artist of 2019/ 2nd Best-Selling Female Artist of 2019

Ariana Grande was the 6th Best-Selling Artist of 2019/ 3rd Best-Selling Female Artiet of 2019

When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? Total Album Sales- 6 million (Best-Selling Album of 2019)

Thank You, Next Total Album Sales- 4-5 million (3rd Best-Selling Album of 2019)

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
56 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? Total Album Era Sales- 83 million units

Billie Eilish was the 4th Best-Selling Artist of 2019/ 2nd Best-Selling Female Artist of 2019

Ariana Grande was the 6th Best-Selling Artist of 2019/ 3rd Best-Selling Female Artiet of 2019

When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? Total Album Sales- 6 million (Best-Selling Album of 2019)

Deluuuusionaaaal.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Gurl i legit gave you the numbers :wyd:

She has like 4 known songs, her career just started! She had a really successful debut but it’s too soon to say she’s bigger than one of the  biggest pop singers in the past years! 
If you want numbers, Ariana has 195M Instagram followers, Billie 65M. She’s not bigger than Ariana. Ask your parents or someone their age about them and the probably only know who Ariana is And how she looks just by saying her name. People care about Ariana’a music and personal life and she’s huge globally! Billie is just starting her career, it’s just stupid to say that she’s bigger when she has just one successful album.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

She has like 4 known songs, her career just started! She had a really successful debut but it’s too soon to say she’s bigger than one of the  biggest pop singers in the past years! 
If you want numbers, Ariana has 195M Instagram followers, Billie 65M. She’s not bigger than Ariana. Ask your parents or someone their age about them and the probably only know who Ariana is And how she looks just by saying her name. People care about Ariana’a music and personal life and she’s huge globally! Billie is just starting her career, it’s just stupid to say that she’s bigger when she has just one successful album.

I am not saying that Billie overall, is more famous than Ariana entirely, all i am saying is that right now, Billie is more popular than Ariana.

And yes, my family relatives and everyone whom i know her, Billies major grammy win just enforced her popularity. I am not saying she is more famous than ari, but right now!...is more popular than Ariana. Plus why should i care of followers when billie had the best-selling album and single of last year?

2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I am not saying that Billie overall, is more famous than Ariana entirely, all i am saying is that right now, Billie is more popular than Ariana.

And yes, my family relatives and everyone whom i know her, Billies major grammy win just enforced her popularity. I am not saying she is more famous than ari, but right now!...is more popular than Ariana. Plus why should i care of followers when billie had the best-selling album and single of last year?

I don’t know man, I don’t think my parents or relatives have any idea of who Billie Ellish is until you mention bad guy tbh, don’t get me wrong I do like her music I just think it’s too soon to compare lol. She’s the new thing and her music sold great but that doesn’t mean you are bigger. Pink’s music sold better than Britney’s lately, would you say she’s bigger lol? There you go. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

I don’t know man, I don’t think my parents or relatives have any idea of who Billie Ellish is until you mention bad guy tbh, don’t get me wrong I do like her music I just think is too soon to compare lol. She’s the new thing and her music sold great but that doesn’t mean you are bigger. Pink’s music sold better than Britney’s lately, would you say she’s bigger lol? There you go. 

Tch not what i meant, dear. I am saying RIGHT NOW! Last year, and this year, i am saying Billie is more POPULAR than Ari, not more FAMOUS as Ari. Big difference between popular and famous!

6 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Sweetie, please chill :jackk:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block