Who's the bigger superstar between these three?

Who's the bigger superstar between these three?   

216 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Definitely Billie Eilish. 8 people said that Ari is bigger, ironically when Ari ranks below Billie when it comes to popularity and sales. Ariana and Billie are the main pop-girls rn, but i think Billie is the biggest star rn. Billie has the best-selling album, single of 2019...not Ariana, Billie has won more awards than Ari in 2019, Ariana doesnt have an album except my everything with over 5 million sales but Billie already achieved that with her debut album. The truth is just, Billie is more bigger than Ari :tired:

Plus, if Ariana is going to drop album this year, she just shortened her years of pop reign. 

Dua Lipa definetly deserves as much as success, she is very big rn, but is still yet to reach Billies and Aris level

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Towelney said:

I’m right :)

36 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Definitely Billie Eilish. 8 people said that Ari is bigger, ironically when Ari ranks below Billie when it comes to popularity and sales. Ariana and Billie are the main pop-girls rn, but i think Billie is the biggest star rn. Billie has the best-selling album, single of 2019...not Ariana, Billie has won more awards than Ari in 2019, Ariana doesnt have an album except my everything with over 5 million sales but Billie already achieved that with her debut album. The truth is just, Billie is more bigger than Ari :tired:

Plus, if Ariana is going to drop album this year, she just shortened her years of pop reign. 

Dua Lipa definetly deserves as much as success, she is very big rn, but is still yet to reach Billies and Aris level

This should explain it :) 

• Haha 2

My vote was for Ariana. 
In terms of success Billie comes second and then Dua. I’m hoping for the day when Dua achieves Ari’s level. 
I have nothing against Billie, but I just can’t really get into her music (Ocean Eyes and My Strange Addiction are gems, though). I love Ari, but I get tired of her most successful songs quite easily. 
Anyway, the three of them add cool things to pop music. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block