Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 25]

Roxxy
Message added by Roxxy
  • Please complete your story before posting.
  • No changing of entries

Good luck! 💛🧡💜

So, I had this boyfriend who broke up with me on a whim because he decided I had been cheating on him. :sipney:

After we broke up, I started talking to this boy that was originally from where I was living but actually lived in a different state. So, I never got to tap that like I wanted to. Never got to feel my post-break up oats with him. But since we were talking for a good bit and seemed to like each other and I have a ton of Southwest points, I ended up planning a trip to go see him. 

The trip was a couple days long. Maybe a long weekend, if I'm not mistaken. I'd never been to the city before and really know him that well, but I'm into an adventure. Worse case scenario something bad happens and I don't have to pay back my student loans. Or so I thought. 

For basically the entire weekend, he was my boyfriend and we did very boyfriend-like activities. Very sweet and affectionate with each other. The first day we went to the park and just laid in the grass together. Lots of good conversations.

One day when he was in the shower, I saw on my phone that this music video premiered and watch it. It hit hard. Too hard. 

I think my ex really thought I was cheating on him because I had just sorta become... indifferent. I just hadn't really ever been that passionate about it. Just having company. But then I met this boy and I was like "****". I've always dedicated this song to him and he knows. I sent him the official Kacey Musgraves butterfly pins as a surprise. And when "Butterflies" won a Grammy, I messaged him that HE had won a Grammy. Anyone else catch feels for a boy they know in real life that is a Grammy "winner'?

• Love 3

This song reminds me of high school and how much I loved ‘The Vampire Diaries’. I was such a fan The Pretty Reckless and their album ‘Light Me Up’. This was my shet!!! Also, this song reminds me of my best friend. We’re best friends since little kids and we were such fans of Gossip Girl and Vampire Diaries. 
I don’t know, we kind of love each other in that way but never admit it. ❤️

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Oh my god. It really is true, you get them by cheating, you'll lose them that way too. :omggg:

Now you are huge and hot and we'll use our bodies to make our own videos. :barbie:

Will we also put on our music that makes us go fu*king crazy go?:riri:

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, VCTR said:

So, I had this boyfriend who broke up with me on a whim because he decided I had been cheating on him. :sipney:

After we broke up, I started talking to this boy that was originally from where I was living but actually lived in a different state. So, I never got to tap that like I wanted to. Never got to feel my post-break up oats with him. But since we were talking for a good bit and seemed to like each other and I have a ton of Southwest points, I ended up planning a trip to go see him. 

The trip was a couple days long. Maybe a long weekend, if I'm not mistaken. I'd never been to the city before and really know him that well, but I'm into an adventure. Worse case scenario something bad happens and I don't have to pay back my student loans. Or so I thought. 

For basically the entire weekend, he was my boyfriend and we did very boyfriend-like activities. Very sweet and affectionate with each other. The first day we went to the park and just laid in the grass together. Lots of good conversations.

One day when he was in the shower, I saw on my phone that this music video premiered and watch it. It hit hard. Too hard. 

I think my ex really thought I was cheating on him because I had just sorta become... indifferent. I just hadn't really ever been that passionate about it. Just having company. But then I met this boy and I was like "****". I've always dedicated this song to him and he knows. I sent him the official Kacey Musgraves butterfly pins as a surprise. And when "Butterflies" won a Grammy, I messaged him that HE had won a Grammy. Anyone else catch feels for a boy they know in real life that is a Grammy "winner'?

I love this story. And my first love was also a Grammy "winner". I was 15 and he was 24. One day like it was just random, he taught me a little bit of guitar and the hook of Toxic. So yeah that song reminds me of him and so many other songs. :mcry:

P.S. i forgot how to play the guitar as soon as that day ended. :blol:

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Style. said:

This song reminds me of high school and how much I loved ‘The Vampire Diaries’. I was such a fan The Pretty Reckless and their album ‘Light Me Up’. This was my shet!!! Also, this song reminds me of my best friend. We’re best friends since little kids and we were such fans of Gossip Girl and Vampire Diaries. 
I don’t know, we kind of love each other in that way but never admit it. ❤️

I never saw TVD but I am a fan of GG. :comingthru:

Spoiler

Do you love me too? Admit it. :liar:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

@Towelney@Mattyj7883  and I made some fruit salad last night. It took us 4 long hours but we had a lot of fun. You know, the usual stuff with peeling bananas, slicing juicy peaches, squeezing melons, etc. SO I was wondering if you might be interested in doing the same with me. :tiffdrink:

:imacat: 077431109e7dbd53eba50722615a6f46.jpg

This + this thread brings up sad memories and that's WHEN I tend to look for hookups :lessons:

britney spears wink GIF

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

You went Loose Rap by Aaliyah on us with 3 stories and 1 song. Thank you so much. :gaspney:

I love karaoke with friends omg it's my favorite on parties. :makeitrain:

And you're really not good at beer pong? :idkney:

Thank YOU. I’m not bad at beer pong, I guess, but I only played occasionally. The people that played at the parties always got too intense and I just wanted it to be chill. :bareclap:
Are you a beer pong master? 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Thank YOU. I’m not bad at beer pong, I guess, but I only played occasionally. The people that played at the parties always got too intense and I just wanted it to be chill.
Are you a beer pong master? 

We love guy who just chills on the couch, drink in hand. :yesplease:

I wouldn't call myself a master but I can hold my own. :haha: I've been to a lot of frat parties in college and I can def take on even the tallest guys. :yesokay:

• Haha 1

Good evening beautiful Exhalers and those who don't identify as that! :chrissy: There are too many stories I am willing to share with all of you :crying1: (yes, I am drama queen once again lol). However, the moving forward in life round and the fighting song round already passed, I've made the decision to share not so hear-breaking story. This was happening during first year (freshman year, in my country the whole school stuff is way different than it is in UK/USA and I dunno where else are you beautiful exhalers from), which was not so long ago. Once I started my self-love/acceptance/whatsoever story, it affected all parts of my life. My friends noticed and as every jokular supportive friends would do, they were teasing me. I as mentally totally stable, always above everyone and everything, was joking about it too. I mean in a playful way of course because I was hilarious sometimes. The work that had to be done and so on. Not only did I eventually end up being considered the meaniest one of our squad, but I also recieved (now my favourite) mug with the quote on it: 'I know I've got a big ego I really don't know why it's such a big deal though.' :weusay: I am such primadonna boy :riha:

• Love 1