Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 25]

Roxxy
Message added by Roxxy
  • Please complete your story before posting.
  • No changing of entries

Good luck! 💛🧡💜

14 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

Good evening beautiful Exhalers and those who don't identify as that! :chrissy: There are too many stories I am willing to share with all of you :crying1: (yes, I am drama queen once again lol). However, the moving forward in life round and the fighting song round already passed, I've made the decision to share not so hear-breaking story. This was happening during first year (freshman year, in my country the whole school stuff is way different than it is in UK/USA and I dunno where else are you beautiful exhalers from), which was not so long ago. Once I started my self-love/acceptance/whatsoever story, it affected all parts of my life. My friends noticed and as every jokular supportive friends would do, they were teasing me. I as mentally totally stable, always above everyone and everything, was joking about it too. I mean in a playful way of course because I was hilarious sometimes. The work that had to be done and so on. Not only did I eventually end up being considered the meaniest one of our squad, but I also recieved (now my favourite) mug with the quote on it: 'I know I've got a big ego I really don't know why it's such a big deal though.' :weusay: I am such primadonna boy :riha:

Where can I get that mug. :akii:

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

We love guy who just chills on the couch, drink in hand. :yesplease:

I wouldn't call myself a master but I can hold my own. :haha: I've been to a lot of frat parties in college and I can def take on even the tallest guys. :yesokay:

I’m not that chill :haha: I’m usually a bit of a social butterfly at parties, but I just don’t like getting super intense competitive at beer pong like some people do.

I’d like to see you play the tall boys though :wigsnatched:

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I’m not that chill  I’m usually a bit of a social butterfly at parties, but I just don’t like getting super intense competitive at beer pong like some people do.

I’d like to see you play the tall boys though 

We also love friendly guys. :barbie:

Oh I always play the tall boys. I play with them and I play them. :mattafact: no, but seriously i can not shoot hoops, I can't shoot crumpled paper on trashcans but I can shoot pingpong balls on cups. I don't know why. I'm just good at it. :yesokay:

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

I have no idea whether it is somewhere available or not. My friends made a special order in a local shop BUTTTTTTTT I can do the very same for you and then have the mug shipped right into your house/flat/appartment or wherever you live 

I want you to personally deliver it to me. :lessons:

• Love 1

This song is very special to me because it finally made me going forward with my coming out. I’ve been in the closet all of my life, and listening to this song made me realize how much have I been missing out just by not be myself and also made me question the decisions I’ve been making all my life. So I’m forever grateful for this song to finally push me to become my real self

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Style. said:

This song reminds me of high school and how much I loved ‘The Vampire Diaries’. I was such a fan The Pretty Reckless and their album ‘Light Me Up’. This was my shet!!! Also, this song reminds me of my best friend. We’re best friends since little kids and we were such fans of Gossip Girl and Vampire Diaries. 
I don’t know, we kind of love each other in that way but never admit it. ❤️

Yaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssss :wigsnatched:  This and Miss Nothing were my **** and I was shooketh when I found out Little J had this in her :gloriascary:

• Love 2

I literally spent ages on this thread trying to think of a song to go with a particular moment in my life but nada :gloria:

But then I remembered, that me and my course friends at uni all played this song after we found out our dissertation deadline got extended ddd

• Love 1
  • Like 1