Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 25]

Roxxy
Message added by Roxxy
  • Please complete your story before posting.
  • No changing of entries

Good luck! 💛🧡💜

FB_IMG_1595666879299.thumb.jpg.d2445f2ce0cdf4fd85eba4decba14b1d.jpg

Hi Exhale! :imacat:

So yesterday, I asked for songs that inspire you to move forward in life and y'all brought out  the inspirational tunes, for sure. :gobaby: I appreciate everyone who made an effort in writing and/or explaining why the song is important to them. That's really my goal for this show. For all of us to get to know each other, understand one another, and to reflect and understand ourselves in the process. :barbie:

Here are all the inspiring tunes that made the cut!

Listen to this compilation when you feel stuck in life and need to move forward! I love you all! This compilation is for all of you who need a little push. 💛🧡💜

A song that inspires you to move forward in life

Today is a weekend so i'm gonna make things really challenging and cause we're down to our last 6 episodes. Remember to be a good sport and that we are all doing this for fun. Ok? 

Let's start!

DAY 25: SHARE A STORY or EXPERIENCE that is tied to a song.

* Entries without a story will not be accepted

*** ONE SONG PER EXHALER.

*** You can not repeat a song you already entered in previous days

*** You may use a song already posted by your fellow Exhaler. 

TEEHEE 💛🧡💜
Roxxy

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Shy Guy - Diana King 💛🧡💜

So there's this guy that I had a crush on. :makeitrain: He's the older brother of one of my girl friends. :jtum: I had this huge crush on him and I know he probably knew and he would always try to make a pass at me :hype: but i'm always like you're my friend's brother so :nonono: So yeah it was his birthday and the party was at their house. :comingthru: And cause everyone knows that we like each other :queenie: it's kinda like normal that people tease us whenever there's like a get together. :lolnoworries: That night, we kept eyeing each other and like I kept catching him looking at me throughout the entire evening. :shameless: so I was like ohhh someone wants to play. :thirsty: The music was all 90s, by the way. One of my girl friends got the mic and started singing along to Jennifer Paige's Crush :katybelt: and cause a lot of people know that I sing, it was inevitable that they would ask me to do one song. :mattafact: His friends kept teasing me to do it for him since it was his birthday. :cuteidk: And I was like sure whatever. In my mind I was like F it i'm gonna getchu. :queenflopga: Usually I would sing like a really sweet or poppy pop song but then this song suddenly played and I was like :gaspney: I love this song :whiteladydance: and I don't know what came over me but really it was just the alcohol in my system :tiffdrink: cause I was already tipsy then so yeah I grabbed the mic and started singing along and tried my best but I can only sing the refrain and the chorus. :makeup: Like my inner ******** jumped out like for real. :donewithit: I gave him a lap dance :ramona: i was grinding :brit2016: i was humping him :werk: it was the most *****ish moment of my entire life. :embarrassney: And I even gave him a kiss in the cheek at the end of the song. :bigkiss: so blah blah blah blah blah we hooked up that night. :yeahhh: So now I can't hear this song and not think of him and what happened that night. :blol:

I'd never heard the song before, but loving the image I'm getting :imacoolmom:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Summer 2015, my three best friends and I went to Vegas for the first time, and it was honestly the best experience of my life. We spent the hot days partying by the pool, and the nights were even better. We went to a different night club every night, of course spending one evening with Britney. We were unstoppable. It seemed like nothing else in the world mattered besides us. This song was big at the time and always seemed to be playing. We decided that it would be our Vegas theme song. Now whenever I hear it I’m reminded of one of the best times of my life... all of the amazing memories I made with my best friends :fakecry:

• Love 7
1 minute ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Summer 2015, my three best friends and I went to Vegas for the first time, and it was honestly the best experience of my life. We spent the hot days partying by the pool, and the nights were even better. We went to a different night club every night, of course spending one evening with Britney. We were unstoppable. It seemed like nothing else in the world mattered besides us. This song was big at the time and always seemed to be playing. We decided that it would be our Vegas theme song. Now whenever I hear it I’m reminded of one of the best times of my life... all of the amazing memories I made with my best friends :fakecry:

:mcry::imacoolmom:

• Love 3

If you are a Gen-Z and the “Title” era wasn’t part of your childhood, are you truly a Gen-z? 
I still remember dancing to this song in the corridors of our older house, and to act like Meghan trainor I would wrap a towel around my head like her and dance like CRAZY :livinggg:. I can’t believe I am just 14, and I desperately miss being 7 or 8 years old :kidcries:

• Love 2
1 minute ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Summer 2015, my three best friends and I went to Vegas for the first time, and it was honestly the best experience of my life. We spent the hot days partying by the pool, and the nights were even better. We went to a different night club every night, of course spending one evening with Britney. We were unstoppable. It seemed like nothing else in the world mattered besides us. This song was big at the time and always seemed to be playing. We decided that it would be our Vegas theme song. Now whenever I hear it I’m reminded of one of the best times of my life... all of the amazing memories I made with my best friends 

COME THRUUUUUUUUU :blast:

I had faith in you and you didn't let me down.  :urite:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Omg I remember singing this and cheap thrills constantly in 4th grade :fakecry:

2013-2016 was amazing :mcry:

2020 was so close to being the best year since then..but China happen :crying2:

• Love 1

We were never lovers but something close to that. He was like a brother, a confidant, a boyfriend, a best friend, all wrapped in one. But we ended up drifting apart when I wanted to be clear with what we have, because he wanted us to remain the same - ambiguous but spontaneous. So when we both moved on and I started seeing other men, I can't help myself comparing them to him. Even the slightest gestures of other guys remind me of him, and I guess he is someone I will never truly move on from, because even our "break-up" was ambiguous.

This was our song, and it will forever haunt me with his memories.

• Love 6

I think I've talked about this like 1989 times already, but whatever... :weusay: So, I went to an exchange program in Ireland. There was this really cute Romanian guy that I had a crush on. He was this really intelligent looking dude that listened to classical music. My crush was so big that my dramatic *** thought about him while listening to "Gorgeous" 24/7 because the lyrics were super relatable at the time. Like, now I realize how cringe my behavior was, omg. Cute but still super cringe. I'm lowkey mortified every time I think about it. :jl:

Also, I got really drunk and told his big brother that I liked his little brother. Not sure if he told him, though. :idkney: Also, on the final day we did one of those games where you write everyone's names on separate sheets of paper, pass them around and write what you think about each person anonymously. Well... On his paper, I wrote, "I hope I didn't creep you out or anything. You're cute." WHAT WAS I THINKING?! :rupaulslap: And then I remember being jealous when he was put in a group with one of my friends. Talk about being a total drama queen, omg. :clownery:

• Love 4
  • Haha 3
4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

If you are a Gen-Z and the “Title” era wasn’t part of your childhood, are you truly a Gen-z? 
I still remember dancing to this song in the corridors of our older house, and to act like Meghan trainor I would wrap a towel around my head like her and dance like CRAZY :livinggg:. I can’t believe I am just 14, and I desperately miss being 7 or 8 years old :kidcries:

I wish I was 14 again lol :orangu:

• Haha 1