I'm scared. I'm very concerned for Britney's life.

khaleesi

13 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

In Hollywood nothing should surprise you. They would do anything to save their *****. And they would do everything to prove their point.

Although I  do not feel that way atm,I did feel this concern last year when she was locked up aka when they released her. When she looked medicated to hell and back,when her cship fight started.

Till this day best thing anyone said was Sharon Osbourne : "When there is a lot of money involved,nothing should surprise you"

Idk what's going on with Britneys net worth according to conservatorship. But if our calculations are correct her net worth should be over 300 millions. And that's a lot of money. Someone would kill for that money.

This. Money really brings the worst in people. She wouldn't be the first to be killed for her fortune. Michael Jackson anyone? 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We, the fans, are on to something for such a long time (and most of it is based on court docs available to everyone) and now that its out anything that could possibly harm Britney's life would be a big shot on the foot of the mafia surrounding her. They dont want attention, cause if this case gets even more exposure, and it will, they are all at risk. You think the CIA or the FBI are not on to this? I think there's a serious investigation going on behind the scenes. Her conservators/team are afraid, they are going for damage control like crazy and its definetely NOT on behalf of Britney's image. They want to protect themselves, anything happens to Britney and they will all be in jail cause their legal job is to keep her well (which they already failed to do so). 

Lets just keep our hearts at peace about this matter and focus on what we can do, which is help her get out of this situation. Its sad cause we know and have always wish the best for her, but there's only so much we can do. The petition for the right to hire her own lawyers was a success, the White House petition was also a success, the #FreeBritney movement gaining even more media and social engagement. We can do this, we can help our beloved Britney.

3 hours ago, Makemeooh said:

We must take a day to pray for her, all of us, even those who do not believe in God, but send good energy, i belive words have power, intention has power. Say she WILL be free.

Yes! I don’t believe in god anymore but I’m super down for this! We should plan something guys!

Ok,I know this is strange. A fan wrote this:

I recognize the 911 as well the call although I have to say that the call for me also Fey, Free, Cat or Fall Hmmm is a bit weird... but I know that back then before she shaved her hair she was with the Freemasons & said iwas of her no longer wants to be alone & also be allowed to decide alone without someone always following her at every step and step also in her house. She was scared & crying without a break & when asked what she meant, she replied that she doesn't understand & shouldn't talk to them. One thing surprised me very much when she said I can & don't want to hurt any more & these Slumber parties are cruel & disgusting you forced her to be where because without their help she would never have got the status of mega celebrity let alone have a great singing voice, because you had to do everything that those up there say otherwise it is out... MK Ultra was pulled over with her when she was a child, when she started singing & moderating with X Tina & Justin Timberlake on Disney Kidz TV. These are called Occult Illuminati, Jay-Z + Beyoncé the Queen B, threatening to kill themselves as they saw & experienced... Sorry I like she also hurts me insanely sorry but you should help her that's yes then hostages are not evil on me that I am about her! Besides, the butterfly & roses & the 3rd eye is not new for her but back she didn't want to fall into this rail because there are enough noises in the house & voice everywhere, especially if she wants to talk about it, then there is nen Glitsch & looks frozen & then she looks to the left to the right front & backwards as if something or someone would pursue her! Really crass the butterfly is a sign of the Illuminati Monarch butterfly is the No.1 butterfly of which means as well as power to unfold, fame, money, health and much more, Omg I hope she makes it Glg Bye from Vienna, ****es Bussy HEL, your Mae😘👌🏽🍀🦋🦂🌹👍🏽🌟🐲🙏🏽🤗

So y'all are telling me that in the moment when they have all this negative attention going their direction about the conservatorship, that you think they would really try to hurt her or end her life? That would be the most suspicious and worsley timed things ever. Calm down guys.. 

4 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

Ok,I know this is strange. A fan wrote this:

I recognize the 911 as well the call although I have to say that the call for me also Fey, Free, Cat or Fall Hmmm is a bit weird... but I know that back then before she shaved her hair she was with the Freemasons & said iwas of her no longer wants to be alone & also be allowed to decide alone without someone always following her at every step and step also in her house. She was scared & crying without a break & when asked what she meant, she replied that she doesn't understand & shouldn't talk to them. One thing surprised me very much when she said I can & don't want to hurt any more & these Slumber parties are cruel & disgusting you forced her to be where because without their help she would never have got the status of mega celebrity let alone have a great singing voice, because you had to do everything that those up there say otherwise it is out... MK Ultra was pulled over with her when she was a child, when she started singing & moderating with X Tina & Justin Timberlake on Disney Kidz TV. These are called Occult Illuminati, Jay-Z + Beyoncé the Queen B, threatening to kill themselves as they saw & experienced... Sorry I like she also hurts me insanely sorry but you should help her that's yes then hostages are not evil on me that I am about her! Besides, the butterfly & roses & the 3rd eye is not new for her but back she didn't want to fall into this rail because there are enough noises in the house & voice everywhere, especially if she wants to talk about it, then there is nen Glitsch & looks frozen & then she looks to the left to the right front & backwards as if something or someone would pursue her! Really crass the butterfly is a sign of the Illuminati Monarch butterfly is the No.1 butterfly of which means as well as power to unfold, fame, money, health and much more, Omg I hope she makes it Glg Bye from Vienna, ****es Bussy HEL, your Mae😘👌🏽🍀🦋🦂🌹👍🏽🌟🐲🙏🏽🤗

And this theory?:chrissy:

Archived