I'm scared. I'm very concerned for Britney's life.

khaleesi

Call me crazy and all you want, but i'm scared... I've been feeling very anxious and  concerned about Britney's life. I'm literally so scared. Most of the time i'm thinking that  i will wake up up to a ******* headline claiming Britney is dead... This has been eating me up lately... I can't stop thinking about it, i can't stop having this awful feeling. I fear for her life... 
I really don't have much to say, i'm just concerned...  I'm very, very concerned and this ******* awful feeling won't go away... HELP! 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think they would try to do anything against her because of the movement, it would be very suspicious. But even so, we don't know how rational they would be with the fear of losing money.
We must take a day to pray for her, all of us, even those who do not believe in God, but send good energy, i belive words have power, intention has power. Say she WILL be free.

even tho i lurk, i agree. I am very scared. scared if she actually gets out of this thing, and cut all of the leeches off, what will happen. we all know these people in Hollywood think like "youre worth more dead, than alive" mentality, especially for successful artist, so yeah, ive been worried too.. praying for britney rn. for her health and safety 

3 minutes ago, Makemeooh said:

I don't think they would try to do anything against her because of the movement, it would be very suspicious. But even so, we don't know how rational they would be with the fear of losing money.
We must take a day to pray for her, all of us, even those who do not believe in God, but send good energy, i belive words have power, intention has power. Say she WILL be free.

It’s awfully suspicious to me her dr passed away before he was scheduled to  go before the judge. You just don’t know when so much money is involved.

We Can Put our Prayers and best energies for Her. 

Her situation is not easy because there's too many silence and complicity, also im worried for fans like @wukemon @Jordan Millerand many more that are working so hard for this cause .

We need to go another level, those who are buying this cameo videos right now we need another stuff, because if people knows that are cameos, all the stars will be silenced until they get paid because almost them are without work right now.

We need to find a good pr, or try to make contact with a studio to make a documentary about this, and they could finance all the Private investigators and lawyers we need to handle this situation.

Also, for those who are making jokes about bteam try to not disrespect or making funny, one of the biggest fails of us , is understimate bteam , remember they got contacts and media by their side, remember MEDIA starts with M of MONEY$$$$.

What happened with BLM????? the tea of the moment is kanye and taylor swift album until new tea comes.

and they could create a bad image of #freebritney and #bullying or something like that and make it torn all the attention of this.

So we need to be careful on this moments if we wanna help, We don't got easy but not impossible.

20 minutes ago, Derrick said:

It’s awfully suspicious to me her dr passed away before he was scheduled to  go before the judge. You just don’t know when so much money is involved.

- the doctor

- the mysterious death of christopher notes (rebellion producer)

- andre's death

- the bizarre death of KFed, Lutfi and Eardley's spokesperson, Michael Sands, who said pretty scary things about the cship

Like, too many coincidences and too many mysterious deaths.

I've had dark thoughts like this before but I try not to entertain them. Like @Roxxy said, it's all about manifesting. Whether you're into prayer or positive thinking or whatever it may be, channel it towards Britney's freedom. And I know it's easier said than done, but try not to harp on the negative feelings. Acknowledge them and move on. Positive thoughts are 1000x times stronger than negative ones. :brityes:

Archived