Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 17]

Roxxy
Message added by Roxxy

Just a little help!

If you've never been in love, you may choose a song that you listen to when you have a crush on someone or when you're infatuated with someone.

Good luck! 💛🧡💜

6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Never heard it so I can’t confirm nor deny :mattafact: but if I have listened to Countdown then it makes it the superior song. Sorry sis I don’t make the rules (it’s written in stone :jj:)

5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Except Countgod ranked higher than Flop on Top on critics' year end lists. :chrissy:

Love on Top .due to its key changes,  is the most difficult song to sing in modern music history :lessons:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

Ugh. I didnt want to use yet another JT song. Its my 4th in the entries :didilie::jtum:

Spoiler

And I have another JT song that is perfect for a theme that I hope doesnt appear because that would make it my 5th entry :jeanluc:

But this is it for me. His voice is just so beautiful and sweet specially on this song that it makes me wanna fall in love. And I mean just listen to the lyrics they are literally love poetry.

My Love: 

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'm starting to feel kind of attacked with these past two challenges 

SCREAMINGGG :gloria: I love youu, and sorry. :blol: I did think of you when I picked the theme for today but I know you'll come thru nonetheless. :hugs:

• Haha 2