Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 17]

Roxxy
Message added by Roxxy

Just a little help!

If you've never been in love, you may choose a song that you listen to when you have a crush on someone or when you're infatuated with someone.

Good luck! 💛🧡💜

• Super Mods

I chose this song cause its my all time FAVE song!

It was also the song that I used as a special ringtone for my ex when we were together.

Idk if it weird but whenever I listen to this song, I STILL think of him and the good times we had together,

even though im over him

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
14 minutes ago, Towelney said:

What was the original ending? :lostney:

I don't know the exact details because some say the last verse she killed herself or she was stalking him but the songwriters did acknowledged that the last verse was indeed "dark" and that Britney called them up and said the very thing that it was too dark for her fans and made suggestions to the last verse hence how she got the writing credit. The writers were guys and their original concept was the girl was a stalker girl hence why she's writing in her diary. 

Remember these songs were thrown at her, like pre picked for her hence why she doesn't think highly of Oops because they literally plucked her from tour and thrown her into recording the second album to keep up the hype so she really didn't get to sit down and conceptualized an album she wants, so I think she was making the best out of the situation hence asking for the change. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1