TMZ reports Britney Spears is not being held hostage by her conservatorship, claims she could be under the conservatorship for life

My problem is not neccesarily the c-ship, and someone reminding her to take her meds, she probably needs, who knows. My problem is the obvious mistreating of her, she is SO lonely, So much in jail, and SO restricted, and So unhappy. 
she deserves more time with her kids.

If they in 12 years can't make her realise she needs her meds, they are doing something ******* wrong. It shouldn't be Jamie anymore, it should be her mother. In fact, I want Britney to choose. I want britney to say what she wants. Even if she was told "you are going to be in this until your sons are adult" I still want her to make the shots about who should be in charge and why and when..

i dont believe she doesn't have a cellphone, and we often see her drive cars. We know she sees her sons, so many of the lies we tell ourselfs just isn't true. We do know she to some extent also HAVE a few friendships, but she could have more.. She barely sees Laura Lynne... Her friend Jansen misses her!!

• Love 5
  • Like 4
5 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

so the best way to cure her is to put her half naked on stage and start a world tour? :lessons:

record a new cd? :lessons:

learn a new choreography? :lessons:

Britney has worked so hard since the beginning of the conservatorship don't make fool of youself :lessons:

Hahaha okay the half naked part ya got me. But my point is meds can help. My friends sister didn't lose her job she is able to live alone and has people watching over her. Shes not half naked in front of thousands of people, but Britney works hard for that body so let her flaunt it! 

5 minutes ago, Bundy said:

If she Lynne truly cared she would be already living with Britney and giving her some type of support. But shes more worried in selling her ****ty skin products, licking Juno Lous *** and babysitting her daughters. This is what It seems like. 

Britney is so mentally stable for her family and thats why they are ok with the cship, yet no one is worried enough with/for her to at least live in Los Angeles to be most time with her. Funny right? I think no one around her really cares about her feelings and freedom, Jamie probably has all them on a leash.

She seems so cold that it never occurred to me she would live with her or spend more time with her. I think at the very least she would advise Britney against those weird IG videos if she cared about her freedom. 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, rower2222 said:

Hahaha okay the half naked part ya got me. But my point is meds can help. My friends sister didn't lose her job she is able to live alone and has people watching over her. Shes not half naked in front of thousands of people, but Britney works hard for that body so let her flaunt it! 

we aren't against meds, we want know how a person with severe mental illnesses, who require a conservatorship, is able to do world tours, record album and do promo. We want receipts, we don't trust anymore these liars :lessons:

• Love 5
  • Like 4
3 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

we aren't against meds, we want know how a person with severe mental illnesses, who require a conservatorship, is able to do world tours, record album and do promo. We want receipts, we don't trust anymore these liars :lessons:

Okay I gotcha, your arguement is a good clap back. 

Tmz is saying that we need to stop or she'll be dead. Hmm I'm wondering if that means she wont take her meds if shes allowed freedom. Why is it that people who do have mental illness wont take meds. I know they can take away their personality and make them zombie like, but how else can they make sure she takes her meds without a conservatorship? Actually curious bc this **** is way out of my league of a google research.

• Like 1

I find It so interesting that TMZ (the scum sucking sucubus’ of the media industry), have a ‘source’ that’s ‘Close to Britney’, informing them of how much of a dire need this conservatorship is. 

Frankly, I’d rather believe the countless people she’s worked with this past decade that all say the same things about how controlled she is. This isn’t about mental health. This is about controlling her finances and making sure she doesn’t do something stupid like she did in 2007. If her mental health was SUCH A PROBLEM... why would it be okay for to perform on stage in Vegas for 4 years? Why would it be ok for her to do 3 world tours? Why is it ok for her to perform on the Billboard Awards, the VMA’s? 

I call BULL****.

• Love 2
  • Like 5

For the people asking if Britney has no one good in her life. Well, we don’t know, but obviously her team has done a very good job at isolating her to the point where even if she once did have good people in her life, they’re all gone now, threatened to stay silent. The only one who can help her now, from what we know of anyway, is her mother.

All of this just reminds me how much I hate the media. Especially TMZ. I still remember how they had drones fly above a celeb’s house on the day they committed suicide and later on during his funeral. This is how out of control the media is. It has nothing to do with journalism.

You would think after what happened to princess Diana something would change over the years, but of course it never did.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
3 hours ago, FreeLou said:

She seems so cold that it never occurred to me she would live with her or spend more time with her. I think at the very least she would advise Britney against those weird IG videos if she cared about her freedom. 

She probably is the type of mother to say anything to get thru that topic and get over with it. It doesnt seem shes loosing her sleep over Britneys situation. I said that before... When she went to a court date in Los Angeles, she left right away. Why couldnt she stay more with Britney? What was more important at her hometown? To sell skin products? To babysit Junos kid? 

She has been always a stage mom to Britney, thats it. She probably lived thru Britneys success and fame bc she wasnt able to be a star herself. But always seemed to me that Juno Lou was her and Jamies favourite. Thing is, Juno lacks beauty, charisma or talent to stand out, so thats what Britney is for them: a money machine and thats it. 

But yeah, If they were worried and truly cared about they would be living in Los Angeles. 

Someone mentioned about this before. Why no one around her is advising her to not record these videos. They could say "Britney I love ur videos, I get ur personality and I know u make them to have fun, but Ill give u an advise. sadly they dont help u with the perception people have already about u and what media try to paint u as. This isnt going to help ur case in any way. If I was u, I wouldnt give them more of these videos anymore." 

The fact no one probably says **** is bc they want her under the cship or simply dont care about her freedom. Britney didnt deserve a family like this, such ungrateful ****s. 

This is INFURIATING! It looks like TMZ is back on Daddy Spears payroll! 🙄 

Peep how they claim the kids being with Kevin is due to Britney's mental decline but they don't mention the restraining order placed on Jamie because he assaulted the children! GTFO! We need to find or create another source of celebrity with credible ******* sources!

I want to spread this article on social media pointing out what's wrong but I don't want to because people will read TMZ and actually believe it JUST BECAUSE IT'S ON TMZ (which is a tabloid not a newspaper) and ignore what I say.

This is unbelievably irresponsible and ignorant journalism with an obvious bias and I'M OVER IT!

:lemmetellu:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Finally, they claim a source close to Britney said this: "These people who are screaming for the conservatorship to end, well if that happened and she hurt herself or died 2 weeks after would these people utter a peep? No way

That reads like a threat to me. :fu:

I'm pretty sure that source really is close to Britney.

Remember last year when the first place Larry thought to make a statement on Free Britney was TMZ???

So yeah, this is the level of the people working for her. I mean, working for her conservatorship.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, rower2222 said:

Not yet sis. Hes how much younger than Britney. Give it time.

Hes already 26. At his age Britney was already under a cship :ipass:

7 minutes ago, Bundy said:

She probably is the type of mother to say anything to get thru that topic. It doesnt seem shes loosing her sleep over Britneys situation. I said that before... When she went to a court date in Los Angeles, she left right away. Why couldnt she be more with Britney? What was more in important at her hometown? 

She has been always a stage mom to Britney, thats it. She probably lived thru Britneys success and fame bc she wasnt able to be a star herself. But always seemed to me that Juno Lou was her and Jamies favourite. Thing is, Juno lacks beauty, charisma or talent to stand out, so thats what Britney is for them: a money machine and thats it. 

But yeah, If they were worried and truly cared about they would be living in Los Angeles. 

Someone mentioned about this before. Why no one around her is advising her to not record these videos. They could say "Britney I love ur videos, I get ur personality and I know u make them to have fun, but Ill give u an advise. sadly they dont help u with the perception people have already about u and what media try to paint u as. This isnt going to help ur case in any way. If I was u, I wouldnt give them more of these videos anymore." 

The fact no one probably says **** is bc they want her under the cship or simply dont care about her freedom. Britney didnt deserve a family like this, such ungrateful ****s. 

YES to all of that. Britney’s been isolated and abused for years so I can understand why she’s behaving this way, but if she had ONE genuine person in her life she would understand those videos are bad. 

Lynne seems like a horrible mother, but it seems that she does care about her own reputation. After all, she was quiet for 11 years until the Gram girls revealed the voice mail. Only THEN she liked a #freebritney post and attended ONE single hearing. And like you said, she didn’t even bother to stay with her. 

Yet some fans still thought she was a “mama bear” and a hero. Once she got off the hook, she bailed again. She obviously doesn’t even care enough to warn Britney about her IG behavior. 

I think maybe we should put more pressure on her. Like I said, she does care about her own image as a mother. I also don’t think she’d like for Britney to be killed, so we should work on opening her eyes to how serious it is while also putting her on blast. Maybe having to take some of the heat would wake her up. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

OR TAKE HER OUT OF THE PUBLIC EYE IF SHE'S THAT SICK!

Effectively! That is the first step.
If they really love her, they take her away from all of this for a while and hire the best doctors and lawyers (since she can't). It is so easy that I get angry.

• Love 5