TMZ reports Britney Spears is not being held hostage by her conservatorship, claims she could be under the conservatorship for life

9 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

I’m tempted to believe the reason why her diagnoses has been hidden all these years is because her illnes (if she has one at all) does not call for a c-ship. They are trying to keep it hidden in order to protect themselves, not Britney! They don’t care about what the public thinks about Britney. 

Remember when TMZ posted a video saying there was never a diagnosis... and then they deleted it...

• Love 1
  • Like 7
21 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

This is such a sensitive subject, and we dont know the full story :comingthru:. If this story is valid, one can only fathom it if one knew what the actual mental illness is, and one must also have knowledge of different occurences that would suggest she needs the protection :ehum:

i just dont get the whole amnesia thing, that seems so suspicious. if she would just come out with her diagnosis, like Selena, at least we can grasp the situation a bit better and reflect from there. however the burned down gym is a heads up for sure tho, and she had a previous candle accident before, Lynne told. so that goes with the amnesia story right :dontlike:? and she doesnt remember what oops is about in carpool, and tells us to live in the present and forget the past. it is like she dont remember anything from Blackout era :tifftear:. Everything is so shady it's hard to see the light. conclusion: we really dont know **** :angietea:

Actually we DO know a LOT of things: https://tinyurl.com/y8ddn3mu

• Love 3
2 hours ago, FreeLou said:

YES to all of that. Britney’s been isolated and abused for years so I can understand why she’s behaving this way, but if she had ONE genuine person in her life she would understand those videos are bad. 

Lynne seems like a horrible mother, but it seems that she does care about her own reputation. After all, she was quiet for 11 years until the Gram girls revealed the voice mail. Only THEN she liked a #freebritney post and attended ONE single hearing. And like you said, she didn’t even bother to stay with her. 

Yet some fans still thought she was a “mama bear” and a hero. Once she got off the hook, she bailed again. She obviously doesn’t even care enough to warn Britney about her IG behavior. 

I think maybe we should put more pressure on her. Like I said, she does care about her own image as a mother. I also don’t think she’d like for Britney to be killed, so we should work on opening her eyes to how serious it is while also putting her on blast. Maybe having to take some of the heat would wake her up. 

Thats why I cant compare her to other stars. She isnt free, so what if making these weird videos is all she can do? Shes isolated and alone with nothing else to do. What if being "lazy" is just a way she can feel more control over what she does? What if not looking like a Barbie is what she can decide in her own life? 

And she probably lost touch with reality, she probably doesnt know what look cool or normal bc shes living in a bubble. But like and other said, If someone cared around her, they would tell her that these videos not only arent good for her image, but maybe for her case. Its like they dont care she is made fun of. They want to control everything about her life, but funny how that they dont seem to bother. 

I feel like Britney has always been put in second place which is funny bc this white trash family only have good lives bc of her. They are enjoying her success money when she isnt allowed to leave her house withouts Jamies approval. 

I remember when 2007/2008 when ****** media blamed more Lynne for what was happening to Britney and Juno Lou. When her book came out, she cared to go to talk shows as if she was trying to defend herself. I know isnt great to be attacked, but why was she so bothered of being called a stage mom? Its what shes. Like u said, she cared about her image and that tells a lot whats more important to her. 

That thing about Lynne trying to get her medical records last year never convinced me. Why wasnt that done before? In 11 years she always thought Jamie was great? Nah, she did only bc #FreeBritney was born. And it always seemed to me that she was trying to know more about Britneys medical records, not to end the cship. She sided with Britney on court? So what? Then she was back to Louisiana with Juno Lou and Jamie, like it was all good. 

I think shes submissive and would never have the courage to try to stop Jamie. i guess I was wrong tho. 

I think shes weak and I told other people before that it was like she was living her life like before from what we could see from Juno's instagram. Its funny how she went to Los Angeles with Juno but its like she cant be bothered to visit Britney that much. 

I know u have best intentions, but the way I see is I dont think shed try to end the cship and fight with Jamie. She probably feel hes a lil over the top, but dont believe hed hurt Britney. I think they are neglecting her, but I also dont think Lynne wants bad things to her, shes just to weak and selfish to care more. 

Jamie abused Preston and it doesnt seem nothing changed for them. He continues to be super close to Junos daughters. If they were bothered by what he did, dont u think she would talk to Juno that he should be away for a while? I mean, if I had kids and my dad/hubby abused my daughters/sisters son, I would care more, even bc of my own kids safety. Its like nothing happened and they moved on, **** Britney right? 

Its like they are living their lives like before, not caring about how Britney feels. The one I could never read was Bryan bc he has always been more discreet, but its like he went missing. Maybe they are all really/more close and submissive to Jamie, so Britneys freedom and wishes can wait forever.

13 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

I’m tempted to believe the reason why her diagnoses has been hidden all these years is because her illnes (if she has one at all) does not call for a c-ship. They are trying to keep it hidden in order to protect themselves, not Britney! They don’t care about what the public thinks about Britney. 

The only illnesses that warrant a conservatorship would be so serious that she should never be in the public eye and she shouldn't be in a position where she'd ''die within two weeks'' after 12 years; Thats an absolute failure on her family's part, team's part, her doctor's part etc. 

There is no justification for the C-ship. She should not have been working two months after it was brought it.

• Love 2
  • Like 6

We're not fighting for her freedom of medication or her "support system". We want her freedom to CHOOSE her doctors, to CHOOSE what medication to take, to CHOOSE where to spend her money and where it is going, to CHOOSE what to do with her life, WE WANT HER TO HAVE FREEDOM TO CHOOSE WHATEVER IS BEST FOR HER. :liar:

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I think at this point they are fighting to keep themselves protected. When she does get out I think some of the terms will be that she can't speak on it or mention anything about it and to me that makes me sad because that would still be them controlling her voice. I just don't think its about money anymore, in my opinion they are scared of what will happen to them when its all validated that they have been doing all this stuff to her.

• Love 5
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

This is such a sensitive subject, and we dont know the full story :comingthru:. If this story is valid, one can only fathom it if one knew what the actual mental illness is, and one must also have knowledge of different occurences that would suggest she needs the protection :ehum:

i just dont get the whole amnesia thing, that seems so suspicious. if she would just come out with her diagnosis, like Selena, at least we can grasp the situation a bit better and reflect from there. however the burned down gym is a heads up for sure tho, and she had a previous candle accident before, Lynne told. so that goes with the amnesia story right :dontlike:? and she doesnt remember what oops is about in carpool, and tells us to live in the present and forget the past. it is like she dont remember anything from Blackout era :tifftear:. Everything is so shady it's hard to see the light. conclusion: we really dont know **** :angietea:

I don't think it was amnesia during the carpool at least.  She really did not like James Corden and the whole concept of driving around  for an hour going nowhere with a guy who tries to outcast their guest. So I think she just got pissed off and started saying "yeah whatever" to everything to get it over and done with. I do the same and I don't have amnesia :jl:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2

TMZ was the one that threw paparazzi after her when she was on her worst days :holduplisten:, they were like leeches, they didn't care bayou her mental health back then and they don't care right now. They only care about the money!  :hillary: They carrie much of the blame for her meltdown. How are they in favour of something that make her unhappy, that takes all her freedom away? I hate TMZ so much. :drag: Britney needs her freedom back and her father, cship team and TMZ far away from her. :lessons: 

If she have a mental illness, if she have problems managing her fortune, let her choose the doctors, medications, lawyers, let her contract someone to take care of her money. But this need to be her choice, not someone else. She's a 38 years old woman, not a child for god sake. Free f king Britney! :rihit: 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods

The whole idea of her possibly being in the conservatorship for life, makes me feel really sad for her.

Just cause she made stupid mistakes in her 20s, doesnt mean she has to be in one for life.

Tons of people make mistakes when they're young but they're not in one.

Its like she's still paying the price for those mistakes to this day. :crying1:

• Love 4