Katy Perry says "Passenger" on Britney Jean is her favorite song that she gave away

I wish Britney Jean did never happen (even though it gave me the exceptionally brillaintly spiritual bops such as "Hold On Tite" and "Brightest Morning Star"). 

It's just a trashy called-in collection of leftovers from other artists and it shows... Apart from Britney's voice, also her core essence is missing. 

I wish we got an EP instead featuring the songs I mentioned, Work ***** without Myah, Alien's demo and mabye Don't Cry.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
16 minutes ago, Itfeelskindagood said:

Just listened to it on YouTube...

man I miss early rock-ish Katy :overwhelm:

ps she sounds great in the passenger demo.. much better than Brit. Should’ve kept it for prism 

I do too! I was actually a huge fan during her first era and downloaded all her earlier leaked stuff with The Matrix. I’d love for her to go back to that sound. I Do Not Hook Up would’ve fitted in on One of The Boys. 

(Poor Kelly though, nearly her whole All I Ever Wanted album was cover songs...)

• Like 2

Awww u have something nice to say about Queen B now that your career went to ****? No More mental health jokes? Or making fun of people shaving their heads and going crazy?? Oh she’s done with that now that her career is over? Yea whatever Katy nice try girl but I see right through you. Thanks for Passenger though, it sounds much better with Britney. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Ok, for some reason I feel like I've never heard Katy's demo of it and it sounds amazing. "Britney's" version is basically 100% Myah imo so I just can't get into it. 

Agreed!!!!! I just thought to myself if this was on Katy’s album I would have liked it way more!!

5 hours ago, EasyThere said:

Enjoy Britneys version *****

I don't get the hate towards this song... I understand the production of the album version sucks but this unofficial acoustic version makes it one of the best songs of Britney (this and all acoustic versions Nick and CCMC made from Britney Jean - proving that album failure was production).

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Elvira_fr said:

To be honest i like the chorus of the song a lot! But i really hate the music per se, that intro that sounds like an UFO landing on a planet...

i know right? that song production is such a failure, the acoustic just proves the lyrics are good and the britney/sia killed the melody.

• Love 1
  • Like 1