Katy Perry says "Passenger" on Britney Jean is her favorite song that she gave away

7 minutes ago, MX3 said:

I don't know if this is too conspiracy but I wonder if Britney refused to try / do the vocals on Passenger because of the lyrics and subject matter of the song. Clearly britney loves songs about control and in terms of the c-ship, it's a slap in the face.

It's the only Britney song I don't even have in my library. I hate it so much. I wish Katy did just keep it. 

Britney showed in several instances that she liked the song when she talked about it during interviews and during I am Britney Jean when she said she wanted to include it on the setlist. So yeah, it's too conspiracy.

And for those doubting Britney's writing credits, those small changes on the lyrics between Katy's version and Britney's, are enough to give someone the credit, even if she didn't write the whole song, which was never claimed.

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Yall really need to let go if this never happened beef. She made a bad joke few times. But so did rest of the non staning planet ,regarding Britneys head shave.

8 minutes ago, ShatteredAss98 said:

I love Katy's version, it definitely suited her. I too struggle with "Britney"'s version, as good as it is, due to the fact it isn't her. :parisok:

Also, I don't care if Katy apologizes for the mental health remarks as I personally don't see them as digs at Britney at all - I see them as her relating her own hidden struggles. And if we're being real for a second, Britney probably never actually heard about said remarks and even if she did, I doubt she gives a ****. :cheese:

And as a matter of fact, she did cut the majority of her hair out within the next 2 weeks...

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I don't understand er :teigen: pls tell me crazy you're not one of those people who refuse to believe the Myah thing, I hope not :teigen: and what difference does it being my thread make :cheese:

Cause you stan Katy and didn’t want to be disrespectful, but I hate that song. Myah has nothing to do with it. I despise it cause of the way she sounds in it :cheese:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Cause you stan Katy and didn’t want to be disrespectful, but I hate that song. Myah has nothing to do with it. I despise it cause of the way she sounds in it :cheese:

Oh don't mind it :cheese: I'm used to all the Katy slander, kinda expects it now. I know I was setting her up to get dragged when I made this thread although it was a harmless video :gagasmile:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Oh don't mind it :cheese: I'm used to all the Katy slander, kinda expects it now. I know I was setting her up to get dragged when I made this thread although it was a harmless video :gagasmile:

Yeah and if she apologized to Britney I would forget all about it and stop giving her a hard time :haha: 

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I think this just further confirms the fallacy that Britney co wrote all songs on her most personal album :yesokay:

i mean even Spotify removed her writing credits on it :tiffdrink:

4cb50a26f4bed5b85ac7e9540ba6ad7102049ffd

i read somewhere that the Japanese release also removed her name as a co-writer just can't find the thread/article

• Haha 3
  • Like 1