Katy Perry says "Passenger" on Britney Jean is her favorite song that she gave away

Passenger isn't bad. I like Britney's verses on the leaked acoustic version,but the CD production is absolutely tragic. The song could be good, it was destroyed by the producers and by her lack of vocals. Honestly katy could have kept it for herself. 

And lol Britney has writing credits on the song, what a joke

Blender Jenner should be erased

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

Awful, dated, basic, ****ty, generic, predictable, manufactured corporate garbage song, it sounds dated as hell, could have been released in 2009

i never got the fuss over this track 

the bad production in britney jean made the song's weaknesses jump out

but it's not thaaat bad in itself, acoustic versions are pretty nice

it's just not that song to me

she probably gave up better stuff to kelly clarkson

otherwise i agree with you, the version we have is very grating to hear

• Like 1
6 hours ago, EasyThere said:

Enjoy Britneys version *****

I feel the sound design of the vocals are poor. Sia has a phenomenal voice, but even her portion at the end of the doesn’t sound great. I don’t know much about production, but it’s got that awkward sound as if someone is trying to take an original song and put there own spin on the way the words are sung. It just doesn’t sound right. 

53 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

I honestly hate the song's intro. It's just noise :beynah:

Also the vocals are uhm... :gunriah:

Omg I love the intro (particularly before the computer blips). It sounds like it’s going to be something sultry like TOMH ...and then turns into lame pop-rock. 

6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Britney showed in several instances that she liked the song when she talked about it during interviews and during I am Britney Jean when she said she wanted to include it on the setlist. So yeah, it's too conspiracy.

And for those doubting Britney's writing credits, those small changes on the lyrics between Katy's version and Britney's, are enough to give someone the credit, even if she didn't write the whole song, which was never claimed.

A "no" becomes "though", "my" becomes "you"re". That's the only different words. :juggingu: 

So two words are enough ? They really pulled a Thiefoncé with those writing credits. :gimmemoar:

(And some words are deleted like the word "that" and "I", "It's beautiful, beautiful, being with you, being with you".)

The song is good, the production could be better honestly and the vocal production is a mess, just like on the rest of the album. I do like Britney's vocals on the verses as they are in the acoustic remix and they would be even better if produced correctly. I will just never understand what happened to the rest of the vocals of Britney...

Don't care about the song,anyone's version of it. It's corny,forgettable and basic. 
And  for those of you suggesting Katy is mad at Brit for taking this...sis,Katy gave the song AWAY. AKA,she clearly didn't care much for the song in the first place.

No artist just gives away a song they really love or wants for themselves. :umok:

54 minutes ago, Applejack said:

the bad production in britney jean made the song's weaknesses jump out

but it's not thaaat bad in itself, acoustic versions are pretty nice

it's just not that song to me

she probably gave up better stuff to kelly clarkson

otherwise i agree with you, the version we have is very grating to hear

It's not the worst song i've ever heard, but it's pretty forgettable and has nothing on her classics , she should work with Bloodshy & Avant again , they really understood her artistically. Britney deserves the pinnacle when it comes to pop music, not some Katy perry rejected demo , she's way above that , the woman who had legendary pop classics like Toxic deserves way better productions

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
11 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Soooo thats where the bad blood is :cheese: Britney put it on Bertha Jane and never did anything with the song :explainlol:

Britney at least released it :whitney: it’s a cute song, but has Sia’s influence all over it. Almost like it came from her album in 2013 or 2015!

10 hours ago, jordeezy said:

:peasants:  Do you also dislike "Slumber Party"?  Because I do. 

Enjoy your WP ban :queenflopga:

5 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I still hear "...without a MAAAAAAN" :jl:

Me during quarantine :embarrassed: