New Instagram post ‘ BE ON YOUR GUARD ‘

GregReid

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, YannFrance said:

This is really Britney posting i can tell. I'm glad she's happy.

Sis the previous ones were Britney. This Lou doing damage control. ''IM HAPPY'' ''I WANT TO INSPIRE'' bit ch please. :tina:

Lou sis , i know you're somewhere holding a wine bottle with your armpits all sweaty....and screaming at your dresser's mirror. Give it up gorl :gagacrash:

What need do they have to show that Britney writes posts when she doesn't even have direct access? She does not write the posts, you can see the difference of all her letters over the years with these posts?.
 Larry stops destroying her image and brand and Lou, Sam, or whoever writes these posts, stop doing it.

You know what? If "Britney" really wanted to settle this once and for all, she would do a live. PERIODT. 

But she won't. Because its never her posting and everything is pre-recorded and approved. 

If she really wanted the Free Britney movement to be over and done with she would call it out by name and say "Guys, I'm doing okay. Please don't worry about me any longer. I don't like to discuss my private life. I appreciate your concern, but it is misplaced." 

But it continues to be the elephant in the room for a reason. :)

12 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

You know what? If "Britney" really wanted to settle this once and for all, she would do a live. PERIODT. 

But she won't. Because its never her posting and everything is pre-recorded and approved. 

If she really wanted the Free Britney movement to be over and done with she would call it out by name and say "Guys, I'm doing okay. Please don't worry about me any longer. I don't like to discuss my private life. I appreciate your concern, but it is misplaced." 

But it continues to be the elephant in the room for a reason. :)

Don't give them ideas :ehidk:

Archived