Who is the biggest pop star on the planet right now?

5 hours ago, Adriannn said:

Ariana, I guess. Dua is on her way.

Ariana yes.  Dua... I think she’s polarizing.  I’ve successfully avoided her without even trying to.  I gave her a chance but her new stuff is rather grating.  I don’t think she’ll top where she’s at now with her annoying speaking voice.

I’d say Lana slowed down pop and made everyone do understated sultry sounds including Britney, Ariana, Selina and Beyoncé.  Everyone was just making hype music before Lana came through with the substance.

56 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Ariana yes.  Dua... I think she’s polarizing.  I’ve successfully avoided her without even trying to.  I gave her a chance but her new stuff is rather grating.  I don’t think she’ll top where she’s at now with her annoying speaking voice.

I’d say Lana slowed down pop and made everyone do understated sultry sounds including Britney, Ariana, Selina and Beyoncé.  Everyone was just making hype music before Lana came through with the substance.

I like some of the Lana songs, and I do agree with how she slowed pop down. At first I thought it was ok, but pop music lacked energy, which was completely demonstrated in live shows. Also, I think her influence sort of killed pop music, so to speak. Don’t get me wrong, as I said, I enjoy some of her music, but I’m a sucker for bangers, which Dua generously provides. 

5 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

The fact that Taylor hasn't been mentioned... ezgif-2-d729776db1fb.gif Goes to show how biased everyone is just because they dislike her. ezgif-2-d729776db1fb.gif And before you say it, no, my Carly Slaé Jepsen post wasn't biased - it's the objective truth. ezgif-2-d729776db1fb.gif

Taylor's last solid era was for 1989 tho :byetina: 

3 hours ago, britbratt12 said:

Jordan said popular so to me I think it would have to be rn...teskai 69 or Da baby or Roddy rich. Sorry for my bad spelling. I’m just thinking about who is making headlines and popular music rn not that I’m a huge fan of any but they been beating out everyone on the charts.  I see a lot of Ariana comments but I don’t see her as much in the spotlight rn her peak to me was “into you” era 

What? I literally have no idea who Tekasi 69 is. Da baby and roddy rich have had some hits one the billboard charts (tbh I’ve listened to them once, couldn’t stand them, but I don’t really ever hear them even if I do listen to the radio). I wouldn’t say they’re influential at all. They’re just riding off a couple of hits. 

I’d say Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande. 

but it’s hard to say, I honestly think it’s really easy to be in your own music bubble nowadays. I rarely listen to radio or already made playlists by someone else. BTS is pretty huge, but I don’t know a single one of their songs aside from attempting to listen to them once too see star the hype is about. Black pink is big too, I mean they broke the YouTube record, but I have to seek them out to listen to them. The music Industy is just way different now. But I mean, Taylor had 3 top ten hits on her last album and had sales much larger than anyone else. And Arianas collabs keep hitting number one and it seems like she’s talked about a lot. 

• Super Mods

Definitely Ariana Grande. She is a force tbh, no other pop star at the moment can get people to rise against or for something the way she does. Her sales are insane, and her charting is slaying back and forth :omggg:

I'm happy for her tbh, she's a genuine person who went through a lot of **** and is still humble. I don't think any star treats their fanbase the way she does :mhm: I met her during the Sweetener world tour and she was one of the kindest people ever. She complimented me too saying I'm huge and hot :queenflopga: We stan a compliment-giving queen  

• Love 1
2 hours ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

What? I literally have no idea who Tekasi 69 is. Da baby and roddy rich have had some hits one the billboard charts (tbh I’ve listened to them once, couldn’t stand them, but I don’t really ever hear them even if I do listen to the radio). I wouldn’t say they’re influential at all. They’re just riding off a couple of hits. 

tekashi 69 Is the “snitch” rapper who was in jail came out to be on house arrest and released songs with nicki. I can’t stand him but he managed to score a #1 and is killing it with views on YouTube. Surprised you haven’t heard of him he’s bigger than all the pop girls at the moment. Roddy Rich song beat out Biebs and selena Gomez is why I threw him in. 

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

According to Google (the most reliable source) and at this very moment:
1. BTS
2. Billie Eilish
3. Ariana Grande
4. Adele
5. Justin Bieber
6. Kanye West
7. Travis Scott
8. Lady Gaga
9. Blackpink
10. Drake
11. Eminem
12. 6ix9ine
13. Harry Styles
14. Beyoncé
15. Rihanna
16. Taylor Swift
17. Nicki Minaj
18. Selena Gomez
19. Jennifer Lopez
20. Madonna

you're welcome @Jordan Miller :chrissy:

Love you! :queenflopga:

Spoiler

15 points :chrissy:

• Love 1
10 hours ago, nwonder said:

I dunno, I don’t think we’ve really had one since Brinny, and Beyoncé tbh.

Rihanna comes close.

Like yeah, Ariana, Miley, Taylor, Billie, Katy, Dua, Selena  are all cool but I don’t rate them on the same level as Britney and Beyoncé.  But just my opinion Im sure their stans will tell me why I’m wrong 🤷🏽‍♂️

I really want to see Normani slay tho

Beyonce is busy flopping

Rihanna is extending her brand

So obviously the stars you mentioned are more bigger rn. Billie reigns supreme tbh

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block