Who is the biggest pop star on the planet right now?

• Leader

Hey Exhale, who do you think is the biggest pop star or group on the planet right now? 

It doesn't necessarily mean they generate the most sales. Rather, who has the most influence? Who can create the most waves? If that does translate to streams then fine. 

I also want to point out that this isn't an invitation for a stan war or pitting anyone against another. 

Please consider "pop" as popular.

In your opinion, what pop star (that is currently alive) is the biggest? pop-star.jpg.9593c840c7fb3886691742e0d041941f.jpg

• Love 3

The biggest pop star on the planet right now is:

#kpwww GIF by Katy Perry" data-ratio="55.56" title="witness world wide #kpwww GIF by Katy Perry" width="360" src="https://media2.giphy.com/media/3og0IPqnhVO2fX6T04/200.gif?cid=31ad6aa71695b7f7b896403eb58f8119385fd7d29c0d500f&rid=200.gif" />

^^^why the f^ck are gifs not working for me???

• Haha 4
4 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

You copied the source code, not the link.

200.gif

When in doubt, right click on an image, press "Open in new tab", copy the link from the address bar. :bigkiss:

It’s only done that with Katy gifs so it shows her clown a_ss is truly...over. I don’t want to waste the energy to fix it, but thank you for helping me!

:sendinglove:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block