Who is the biggest pop star on the planet right now?

• Leader
11 hours ago, britbratt12 said:

Jordan said popular so to me I think it would have to be rn...teskai 69 or Da baby or Roddy rich. Sorry for my bad spelling. I’m just thinking about who is making headlines and popular music rn not that I’m a huge fan of any but they been beating out everyone on the charts.  I see a lot of Ariana comments but I don’t see her as much in the spotlight rn her peak to me was “into you” era 

Yea one of my first thoughts was Post Malone tbh. 

6 hours ago, britbratt12 said:

tekashi 69 Is the “snitch” rapper who was in jail came out to be on house arrest and released songs with nicki. I can’t stand him but he managed to score a #1 and is killing it with views on YouTube. Surprised you haven’t heard of him he’s bigger than all the pop girls at the moment. Roddy Rich song beat out Biebs and selena Gomez is why I threw him in. 

Oh, that 6ix9ine person? I do know who that is, but not the tekashi part. I just don’t feel like these ppl are household name types. I couldn’t tell you anything about roddy rich or the other guy you mentioned earlier beside that they’ve had a couple hits, which personally I’ve barely ever heard. They could be like Lil Nas X, who had one huge hit but seems like he’s already starting to fade out. But maybe not. And as far as 6ix9ine goes, the only things I know about him is that he tried to start stuff with Ariana, cried when his song didn’t go to number one, ******** assaulted a child, uses the n word when he shouldn’t be, has the biggest drop from number 1 in history, probably cheated/did some shady stuff to get that number 1, and looks ridiculous. So I guess I know quite a bit about him. But most of it’s not good, and a lot of it has to do with the fact it’s related to Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj. I knew nothing about him until he accused Ariana of inflating numbers. They I did a bit of a deep dive since everyone was calling him a child ********. 

if we were going to pick the biggest rapper of the moment I’d say it Drake. Out of the newer rappers I’d say maybe Megan Thee Stallion. Heck I’d even say Lizzo as biggest pop star/rapper over them. I mean I get why you would say them, sorry if my whole post came of as confrontational, but from my perspective all of the ppl you named just seem like the flavor of the week, they might only last a year, but they could last longer. 

The answer is Ariana Grande or Rihanna. It's been two trillion years waiting for R but if she came back rn I think she could pick up right where she left off. I prefer AG but Rihanna has a cool factor people love, and she has been incredibly successful in many avenues.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block