Who is the biggest pop star on the planet right now?

On 7/10/2020 at 10:12 PM, Blackout2006 said:

Black pink? :calculating:

Omg! Please familiarize yourself with BlackPink, they are running the game right now. They headlined Coachella last year. U just started digging into their catalogue and have become a major fan. I Stan hard. Below is thier latest music video:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

Girl, Beyoncè is relevant since 1998, these kid are going to be forgotten in 5 years  :makeup:

Laughing at you :makeup:

Taylor has been highly popular since 2008 so it’s marks her 12th relevant year :makeup:

As long as K-Pop is popular, so will BTS be. Why are they breaking youtube view records every time they release a damn video :makeup:

Ariana Grande has been popular since 2014 and this year marks her 7th relevant year :makeup:

Now Billie has the best-selling album of 19 and has got fame recently and you already predicting her story?:makeup:

Plus, are we going to talk about Lemonade selling 50k copies outside of the US in its first week :makeup:

7 minutes ago, Email My D said:

Omg! Please familiarize yourself with BlackPink, they are running the game right now. They headlined Coachella last year. U just started digging into their catalogue and have become a major fan. I Stan hard. Below is thier latest music video:

Yeah....Ik who they are....but they aren’t the biggest thing rn :awks:

4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yeah....Ik who they are....but they aren’t the biggest thing rn :awks:

Their new music video just broke the record for most viewed video on YouTube in 24 hours, fastest video to reach 100mil views in 32 hours, they currently have more YouTube subscribers than taylor and Billie, and have been in the top 3 global artists on iTunes since their new single dropped, so I'd beg to differ. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Laughing at you :makeup:

Taylor has been highly popular since 2008 so it’s marks her 12th relevant year :makeup:

As long as K-Pop is popular, so will BTS be. Why are they breaking youtube view records every time they release a damn video :makeup:

Ariana Grande has been popular since 2014 and this year marks her 7th relevant year :makeup:

Now Billie has the best-selling album of 19 and has got fame recently and you already predicting her story?:makeup:

Plus, are we going to talk about Lemonade selling 50k copies outside of the US in its first week :makeup:

can you please explain to us the meaning of relevant?

partutui.jpg

P.S The Formation World Tour sold approximately 2.2 million tickets during its run, and took in over $256,084,556, with a total of 49 stadium dates around the world, making it the second tour with the highest gain of 2016 and the first considering only the women's tours :reductive:

33 minutes ago, Email My D said:

Their new music video just broke the record for most viewed video on YouTube in 24 hours, fastest video to reach 100mil views in 32 hours, they currently have more YouTube subscribers than taylor and Billie, and have been in the top 3 global artists on iTunes since their new single dropped, so I'd beg to differ. 

Ik that but i dont feel it ya know? Blackpink despite having a huge song hasnt landed a No.1 in the United world chart i mean....

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

can you please explain to us the meaning of relevant?

partutui.jpg

P.S The Formation World Tour sold approximately 2.2 million tickets during its run, and took in over $256,084,556, with a total of 49 stadium dates around the world, making it the second tour with the highest gain of 2016 and the first considering only the women's tours :reductive:

And what does her tour numbers represent? she just performed in Europe and North America which are 2 out of 7 continents!  And again, we arent living in 2016, we are in 2020. Rn, these stars i have mentioned are bigger than Beyonce. Despite rebel heart flopping, rebel heart tour was still a huge tour right?

17 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Ik that but i dont feel it ya know? Blackpink despite having a huge song hasnt landed a No.1 in the United world chart i mean....

I guess so. But I'm sure in due time they will accomplish this feat. I'm a brand new Stan of theirs so sorry if I'm riding hard for them lol......fun fact: Britney is the 3rd female artist with the most number 1s behind Madonna and Rihanna and the 8th artist of all time with 10hits. I'm shocked Mariah isint even in the top 10.:pretends:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Email My D said:

I guess so. But I'm sure in due time they will accomplish this feat. I'm a brand new Stan of theirs so sorry if I'm riding hard for them lol......fun fact: Britney is the 3rd female artist with the most number 1s behind Madonna and Rihanna and the 8th artist of all time with 10hits. I'm shocked Mariah isint even in the top 10.:pretends:

Its okay! :omgreallyney: and yes, overall britney is the 8th artist with most top 10 hits and Madonna is no.1! we been knew britney is an international icon :fakecry:

19 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

And what does her tour numbers represent? she just performed in Europe and North America which are 2 out of 7 continents!  And again, we arent living in 2016, we are in 2020. Rn, these stars i have mentioned are bigger than Beyonce. Despite rebel heart flopping, rebel heart tour was still a huge tour right?

tour numbers represent money, youtube records are for kids :reductive:

Ariana duet with Lady Gaga lasted only 1 week at #1 and it's already out the top 10, where is her relelevancy? :makeup:

1 minute ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

tour numbers represent money, youtube records are for kids :reductive:

Ariana duet with Lady Gaga lasted only 1 week at #1 and it's already out the top 10, where is her relelevancy? :makeup:

Gurl, whatchu talking about? trying to degrade aris relevancy? :makeup:

Thank u, next was the 3rd best-selling album of 2019 and none of Beys soundtracks even made the top 40 :makeup:

Plus, atleast Ari got a No.1, when was Beys last solo No.1 since you r bringing that up :makeup:

And you do know if you have a video with a billion views, You bring home a cheque of 2 million dollars :makeup:

Just now, Blackout2006 said:

Gurl, whatchu talking about? trying to degrade aris relevancy? :makeup:

Thank u, next was the 3rd best-selling album of 2019 and none of Beys soundtracks even made the top 40 :makeup:

Plus, atleast Ari got a No.1, when was Beys last solo No.1 since you r bringing that up :makeup:

And you do know if you have a video with a billion views, You bring home a cheque of 2 million dollars :makeup:

Halo peaked at 5 on Hot 100 and it's bigger than Ariana Garbage entire catalogue :makeup:

4d5a2745b5d0b24716bc0346764a0524.jpg

6 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

Halo peaked at 5 on Hot 100 and it's bigger than Ariana Garbage entire catalogue :makeup:

4d5a2745b5d0b24716bc0346764a0524.jpg

That was super random but k

Beyonce isnt the biggest rn. She hasnt released an album, she hasnt released a song (besides black parade) and hasnt had any big moment in the pop landscape since 2016. Also...

Isnt beyonce rnb?

16 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

That was super random but k

Beyonce isnt the biggest rn. She hasnt released an album, she hasnt released a song (besides black parade) and hasnt had any big moment in the pop landscape since 2016. Also...

Isnt beyonce rnb?

gurl check your receipts, Beyoncè was at number 1 on may 26 and that remix is still on top 10 :makeup:

plus she is going to release a new visual album with Disney at the end of the month :makeup:

3 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

gurl check your receipts, Beyoncè was at number 1 on may 26 and that remix is still on top 10 :makeup:

plus she is going to release a new visual album with Disney at the end of the month :makeup:

That visual album trailer looked like a cult. :orangu:#NoTeaNoShade

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block