Who is the biggest pop star on the planet right now?

1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

Definitely Ariana Grande. She is a force tbh, no other pop star at the moment can get people to rise against or for something the way she does. Her sales are insane, and her charting is slaying back and forth :omggg:

I'm happy for her tbh, she's a genuine person who went through a lot of **** and is still humble. I don't think any star treats their fanbase the way she does :mhm: I met her during the Sweetener world tour and she was one of the kindest people ever. She complimented me too saying I'm huge and hot :queenflopga: We stan a compliment-giving queen  

But what about Billie? WWFA, WDWG? Outsold TUN by 3 million units

• Love 1
1 minute ago, DignifiedLove said:

tea :queenflopga:

imagine being in denial and claiming billie isn't the biggest female artist in the world right now, glad we don't relate :queenflopga:

Hide contents

stream this masterpiece for clear skin btw :queenflopga: 

Just like how people sound delusional when they say britney wasnt the biggest female artist of the 00s,:queenflopga:

same way The britney fans sound when they go on to choose taylor and ariana, and say billie isnt the biggest thing rn :queenflopga:

Despite, WWAFA,WDWG? outselling lover and TUN :queenflopga:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

But what about Billie? WWFA, WDWG? Outsold TUN by 3 million units

You're definitely right, Billie is a very powerful artist :mhm: probably the only one who can fight Ariana when it comes to sales and charting atm. They are both so ******* talented in their own ways that it amazes me :crying2:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yesssssss! :crying2:

@DignifiedLove we found another enlightened one :chrissy:

2 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

periodt :chrissy:

ariana and billie both queens btw :chrissy: 

Yas tbh. I am always against pitting talented female artists against eachother. Especially when you consider that Ariana and Billy basically have the entire industry at their feet right now. Not to mention that they have more talent and personality in their pinky fingers than all the male artists put together :clicktina: RISE KWEENS AND TAKE WHAT IS YOURS :meryl:

• Love 2
1 minute ago, BUWYGF said:

Yas tbh. I am always against pitting talented female artists against eachother. Especially when you consider that Ariana and Billy basically have the entire industry at their feet right now. Not to mention that they have more talent and personality in their pinky fingers than all the male artists put together :clicktina: RISE KWEENS AND TAKE WHAT IS YOURS :meryl:

Preach :clicktina:

Male pop artist like the Weeknd and Harry styles are amazing and i wished we had them more in quantity :riri:

When people tell why do i listen more to female artist,

hun because future nostalgia >>>>>>>>> 

:clicktina:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, Blackout2006 said:

Preach :clicktina:

Male pop artist like the Weeknd and Harry styles are amazing and i wished we had them more in quantity :riri:

When people tell why do i listen more to female artist,

hun because future nostalgia >>>>>>>>> 

:clicktina:

Preach it. 

It's true, some male artists are very good tbh, but still not on that level as some female ones.

I hope Dua Lipa will reach the point of stardom where Billie and Ariana are atm, she definitely deserves it. Her artistry is amazing and I'll be looking forward to it :fakecry:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Preach it. 

It's true, some male artists are very good tbh, but still not on that level as some female ones.

I hope Dua Lipa will reach the point of stardom where Billie and Ariana are atm, she definitely deserves it. Her artistry is amazing and I'll be looking forward to it :fakecry:

I never knew i would ever be stanning dua lipa in my opinion

I always thought she was going to end as a 2017 one-hit wonder and fade away...

But boy nobody warned me of 2020 dua and how she would take a full 180* 

I am even suprised that a own a vinyl of freasking Dua! 

How da heck do we consider Gaga the biggest pop star when her album is free falling, her Spotify and YT numbers aren’t that great either? :makeup:

With a whole album out, Ariana, Dua Lipa, Billie Eyelash, Nicki Minai, Karol G and Blackpink is eating her  UP in Spotify and YT numbers. :makeup:

I applaud her for doing her own thing and whatever is she doing right now, but she’s far from being the biggest pop star in the world when a whole football team of females and males is in front of her. :makeup:

8 minutes ago, Style. said:

How da heck do we consider Gaga the biggest pop star when her album is free falling, her Spotify and YT numbers aren’t that great either? :makeup:

With a whole album out, Ariana, Dua Lipa, Billie Eyelash, Nicki Minai, Karol G and Blackpink is eating her  UP in Spotify and YT numbers. :makeup:

I applaud her for doing her own thing and whatever is she doing right now, but she’s far from being the biggest pop star in the world when a whole football team of females and males is in front of her. :makeup:

Gaga isnt the biggest artist rn, but her album is flopping? how?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block