Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 7]

Roxxy

What’s with all the ballads?! Heaven to me is somewhere happy, like that peaceful feeling of being on vacation.... maybe I’m misinterpreting the theme lol but the first song that came to mind is this 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

I really had high hopes for today's theme. :kidcries:

But I guess Heaven really makes y'all think of Britney because she's Godney afterall. :uknowit:

:huh: And why does having more Britney goes against your high hopes?! :umsaywhat:

Is it maybe you wanting more diversity?! :mhm:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Roxxy said:

I was actually surprised that that was your entry :blol: cause I thought of the aggressive beat of the breakdown like :scalped:

I think only the first 10 seconds of "if im dancing" is aggressive. Its much milder that some EDM (Skrillix, Zeds Dead). I think its strange how many ppl are going with ballads and slooooooow songs for this theme :wtfdidusay:

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Yeah whoever came up with the concept was so close but yet so far. They should have either kept the kids out all together, or turned them into animated fairies and played in the forest together, or something else. Not just steal one :teigen:

I know the guy was an academy award animator. Like very well respected so I guess that’s why he’s able to get away with such a weird concept. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

I guess I’d have to say a more current song cause I am so into Halsey/Marshmello’s ‘Be Kind’ right now. The lyrics seem kinda sad but idk it also lifts me up in a way. I played it in my friend’s boat loud af on the 4th of July and it was another experience 🙌🏼

• Love 1

This took me a while to figure out, but I've finally decided on:

This song is gorgeous. It just makes me picture the song being played/sung at a coffee shop filled with plants with sunlight streaming in all across the room. It's light, it's melodic, it pokes a bit of fun, it's whimsical, it's a bit melancholic, and it just connects to my soul and fills me with warmth. :mcry:

• Love 2
4 hours ago, BuckyKatt said:

And why does having more Britney goes against your high hopes?! 

Is it maybe you wanting more diversity?! 

Yes. And also I feel like I don't really get to know you if it's a Britney song. :eheeek: Cause we all know that already. Like it doesn't tell me and your fellow Exhalers who you are [?] I don't know maybe it's just me. :kidcries: I really love the compilations that had no Britney or only 1 or 2 Britney cause I feel like i am getting the sense of what songs Exhalers are listening to. If it's a Britney song, it's like yeah we all listen to that so it feels like a copout [?] But of course I still respect your choices so i'm allowing it. :barbie:

• Like 1