Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 7]

Roxxy

4 minutes ago, JSDSandiego said:

Everyones Britney's answers seem so obvious as an after thought, like why didnt I think of that . I put the first thing that came to mind(If I'm dancing), 

I was actually surprised that that was your entry :blol: cause I thought of the aggressive beat of the breakdown like :scalped:

• Super Mods
27 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

I’ve always hated this video but I just love the song so much :yesokay:

I can appreciate it's artsy fartsy thing they arel going with but the whole thing is so bizarre. I mean that kid keeps turning the cube but I'm like, you're friend went in there, what if he's crushed? I'm sure it's supposed to symbolize dealing with loss and figuring it out or loss of innocence :brityes:

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I can appreciate it's artsy fartsy thing they arel going with but the whole thing is so bizarre. I mean that kid keeps turning the cube but I'm like, you're friend went in there, what if he's crushed? I'm sure it's supposed to symbolize dealing with loss and figuring it out or loss of innocence :brityes:

The 4K remastered revealed he became a fairy just like they were..wings and all. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

No doubt it’s supposed to be something artsy with a much bigger meaning, but to me it’s luring kids into the woods and stealing one :eheeek: The fairies are cute though :makeitrain:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
10 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

The 4K remastered revealed he became a fairy just like they were..wings and all. 

Oh ok, that makes a lot of sense :embarrassed:

9 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

No doubt it’s supposed to be something artsy with a much bigger meaning, but to me it’s luring kids into the woods and stealing one :eheeek: The fairies are cute though :makeitrain:

Exactly what I thought about the video. I do know it was made months before it’s release when the label found out Geri quit. That was their quick fix was to make a animated video

The fairies are semi cute...I don’t know if they want to play with me or scratch my eyes out ya know? :cheese:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Stop laughing Roxy it’s a legit question and concern

I'm laughing cause it's true like you're right :haha: I didn't even think about it like that. I just know he disappeared but I didn't think of the 'crushed' factor. :blol:

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Oh ok, that makes a lot of sense :embarrassed:

Exactly what I thought about the video. I do know it was made months before it’s release when the label found out Geri quit. That was their quick fix was to make a animated video

The fairies are semi cute...I don’t know if they want to play with me or scratch my eyes out ya know? :cheese:

Yeah whoever came up with the concept was so close but yet so far. They should have either kept the kids out all together, or turned them into animated fairies and played in the forest together, or something else. Not just steal one :teigen:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1