Britney's publicist Cade Hudson, is accused of soliciting clients to do acts on him to get access to directors and such

Spicechinodiva

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

He basically said he did nothing wrong , all his clients are adults..

what an idiot, where is the work ethic,  where are the morals? it wouldn't be that bad if he offered *** after if he liked someone without forcing or threatening the guy with anything but the way he does it is beyond disgusting.britney doesn't have one decent adult  person in her life I guess (except for felicia and childhood friends but she can't even see them apparently).

He works for her, he was Kenzo's connection, and of course, he is "friends "with her, she is only surrounded by bad and dark people.
This man has no ethics or morals ... he is a disgusting person. Imagine saying that for your defense.

21 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

This happens A LOT in gay world - I wanted an internship at a local pop music station and was told I would have a higher possibility to get it if I attended the gay radio talent manager's pool party.  

Yes, and not just in intertainement business unfortunately.

Archived