#JBalvinIsOverParty trends worldwide after J Balvin makes fun of Shakira

vzlafan

This trend to invite users to cancel J Balvin for what they indicated were taunts against the Colombian. "J Balvin had the gall to make fun of the woman who has written 95% of her discography, speaks 6 languages, IQ 140, 16 grammy winner, producer, singer-songwriter, philanthropist, plays the piano, guitar, drums, the harmonica, it has 1 superbowl 3 World Cup ”, wrote some.

Others have pointed to Shakira's wins and even wondered why they are not together in the Super Bowl if the two are Colombian. In fact, many point out that Balvin thanked everyone except Shakira.

And everything points to a success of two years ago. In 2018, J Balvin made derogatory comments about Rihanna. The Colombian said "Rihanna is not a woman to marry, it is only to have fun" (via The Fader). When this happened,  rumors that Balvin and Shakira would have a collaboration together, but from the comments, it was ensured that Shakira canceled the project and since then, the Colombian has never referred to her.

In The video you can see the videochat with Black eyed peas, someone ask Will i Am, in the album who did you have to be more flexible ? JBalvin starting lo laugh and maluma try to change the chat, but he keep laughin' and we got this. 

1580837540-bellas-palabras-j-balvin-jenn

Also in superbowl he made emphasis of JLO and NON Shakira

He opened Shakira Concert in Bogota 2011

j+balvin+pop+festival.jpg

jbalvin-shakira.jpg.4b35037661227d2c372531576802bbdd.jpg

• Content Curators

The hashtag jbalvinisoverparty trended 1 world wide on twitter 

the power of Shakira stans 

theres a reason shakira is 30 years into her career and still relevant and literally performed at the halftime show this year

her last album sold 5m+ albums 

and he wants to laugh at her work ethic? There’s a reason she hasn’t collabed with him and he continues to make crap music 

anyways her and her 15 grammys are resting peacefully in Barcelona with her hot bf of ten years

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

The hashtag jbalvinisoverparty trended 1 world wide on twitter 

the power of Shakira stans 

theres a reason shakira is 30 years into her career and still relevant and literally performed at the halftime show this year

her last album sold 5m+ albums 

and he wants to laugh at her work ethic? There’s a reason she hasn’t collabed with him and he continues to make crap music 

anyways her and her 15 grammys are resting peacefully in Barcelona with her hot bf of ten years

10 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Also guys this j balvin dude made a comment against Rihanna saying that she isn’t marriage material and only good to be messed around with if u get what I am saying 

he’s terrible!

Well i personally stan  BOTH , of course more SHAKIRAFAN

JBalvin i perceive  his not a bad guy, but he has some emotional troubles, he talk about it before and obvious this affects the way he connects with the people, even relations and business relations in the music

Shakira is not easy person, i seen her 3 times, you can be in front of her and she's only focus on her show and that's it , her as the humble woman she's not and JLO is worst, they are NOT HUMBLE ANYMORE and i understand how hard jlo & shakira had worked but need to be more humble, we got already the history of many bands and artist one day perform in stadiums and the others back to theatres. 

i think maybe Balvin tryed before to make a duet or try to share with her , and received a NOT from her, and he doesn't forgot this. and its ok both sides, Shakira sides is U are not on my level we can't work at least the record label insist.

ANYWAYS that doesn't make permission to balvin to express himself as her like this, or make rihanna comment like that, Rihanna comes from an alcoholism Dad and that also brings somes troubles like the relation she had with Chris Brown.

Also there's a rumor that Shakira doesn't wanted to work with him at superbowl and she doesn't invited to her private party in miami after superbowl.

12 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Also guys this j balvin dude made a comment against Rihanna saying that she isn’t marriage material and only good to be messed around with if u get what I am saying 

he’s terrible!

Rihanna was asked in an interview if she would go to latinamerica ,and she made a disdainful gesture.The Venezuelan interviewer said ''but Rihanna venezuela is one hour distance from Barbados'.So JBalvin knows that she doesnt like latinamericans.

I honestly think this video shows Wil.I.Aint💩 being shady. I think he has an issue with women tbh. The question was between two guy and wil responded with a female. He’s had a history of issues with Fergie. And we all know what happened with Britney Jean. He’s the one that should be canceled. 

• Content Curators
6 hours ago, Style. said:

Is Shakira still a thing? :deserves:

She’s more of a thing than Britney I can tell you that :clownery:

her last album 

5m copies ww

two singles from her last album (2017)

got 2.5 billion views+ 

the rest all got 400-800m views 

oh and she had a sold out stadium tour in 2017 and has 16 Grammys 

so Um anyways :jeanluc:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block