two singles from her last album (2017)

got 2.5 billion views+ 

the rest all got 400-800m views 

oh and she had a sold out stadium tour in 2017 and has 16 Grammys 

so Um anyways :jeanluc:

DRAG HA :tifflmao:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, LELE said:

Rihanna was asked in an interview if she would go to latinamerica ,and she made a disdainful gesture.The Venezuelan interviewer said ''but Rihanna venezuela is one hour distance from Barbados'.So JBalvin knows that she doesnt like latinamericans.

omg what interview is this, i would like to see it.

im from venezuela 

12 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

omg what interview is this, i would like to see it.

im from venezuela 

the interview was on  E entertainment  [latinamerica] with the venezuelan tv host Patricia Zavala.
The tv show was called ''Coffee break''.im triying to find the interview

Huge Shakira fan here. Been following her career since I'm 13 years old, and I eventually turned my stan card, due to various reasons, but I still think the women is a genius.

One thing though; I did hear from people in the know that Shakira can be very very difficult to work with. Like extremely hard to work with, not because she's a mean person, but because she does not consent to certain things which can allow a show or a project to reach its completition as it should.

The example I was provided with concerns Shakira and the height of the dancers at the Superbowl, which appeared to have been a problematic issue, which explains the absence of some of JLo's dancers.

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
3 minutes ago, amiro1989 said:

Huge Shakira fan here. Been following her career since I'm 13 years old, and I eventually turned my stan card, due to various reasons, but I still think the women is a genius.

One thing though; I did hear from people in the know that Shakira can be very very difficult to work with. Like extremely hard to work with, not because she's a mean person, but because she does not consent to certain things which can allow a show or a project to reach its completition as it should.

The example I was provided with concerns Shakira and the height of the dancers at the Superbowl, which appeared to have been a problematic issue, which explains the absence of some of JLo's dancers.

She really and truly cares about her craft 

as artists should but dont

she will call out every little mistake and practice and practice for hours until it’s right 

she’s been doing it for 30 years and still puts even more effort 

so If people wanna collab with shakira they should be ready to make it perfect

but I can see how it can be annoying to some people but idk

maybe they don’t want to take the time to perfect their craft

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, LELE said:

the interview was on  E entertainment  [latinamerica] with the venezuelan tv host Patricia Zavala.
The tv show was called ''Coffee break''.im triying to find the interview

i founded its clear that it they don't tour on latin america is because they don't want, because rihanna, britney and taylor swifts tours of course would sould out arenas and stadium with a good show. (Britney got some issues at performing in latinamerica she got stadiums in half capacity like chile, dominican republic, colombia and one place in brasil, the problem is they selected too many big stadiums for her type of shows, i mean, femme fatale tour is a FAN EXCLUSIVE TOUR, by the way she sings, without a band and weird remixes its not a GP SHOW like OTHERS. For example many artist shows are like greatest hits shows + SOME OF NEW MUSIC. britney shows includes also bonus tracks 

12 minutes ago, amiro1989 said:

7 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

she will call out every little mistake and practice and practice for hours until it’s right 

Yeah, i think he maybe try it to contact shakira before maybe when he opened her concert in colombia but balvin was starting. 

Shakira got the results she have for been like that, too perfectionist, i personally think her latest shows are so simple but great , she cares about the important things on a concert the arrangements, the songs and her presence thats it. she makes simple stages to gain more money and also present the show everywhere , i mean,  when you present a huge show like tour of the mongoose all the screen and stage rentals got a cost, and the production of the show is more and the artist gross less as when they got a simple production. She earns the SAME MONEY but with more simple shows. 

On the shakira fans club of venezuela , an many fans said, i personally been in front of her, she is like too much care about cameras and everything is acted, she's not really make human contact as before just see a video from before 2001 , and a video after she's another level but she likes to save distance.

in the past she make it meet and greets with her fans, and share it most, the lattest comments of people is she is very demanding with the security, the backstage passes and she likes to save distance than before. and she also DON'T LIKE empty stadiums or make concert is a risk place, (risk place) is a place when you don't really know if you are going to sold out the show or not, the rumors is she was very angry at her punta cana show in dominican republic because the show wasn't sold out. but the reason is the tickets was A LOT EXPENSIVE !!! 

• Content Curators
4 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

Yeah, i think he maybe try it to contact shakira before maybe when he opened her concert in colombia but balvin was starting. 

Shakira got the results she have for been like that, too perfectionist, i personally think her latest shows are so simple but great , she cares about the important things on a concert the arrangements, the songs and her presence thats it. she makes simple stages to gain more money and also present the show everywhere , i mean,  when you present a huge show like tour of the mongoose all the screen and stage rentals got a cost, and the production of the show is more and the artist gross less as when they got a simple production. She earns the SAME MONEY but with more simple shows. 

On the shakira fans club of venezuela , an many fans said, i personally been in front of her, she is like too much care about cameras and everything is acted, she's not really make human contact as before just see a video from before 2001 , and a video after she's another level but she likes to save distance.

in the past she make it meet and greets with her fans, and share it most, the lattest comments of people is she is very demanding with the security, the backstage passes and she likes to save distance than before. and she also DON'T LIKE empty stadiums or make concert is a risk place, (risk place) is a place when you don't really know if you are going to sold out the show or not, the rumors is she was very angry at her punta cana show in dominican republic because the show wasn't sold out. but the reason is the tickets was A LOT EXPENSIVE !!! 

My ticket for the el dorado tour was almost half of the piece of me tour

also she’s very caring to her fans btw she will always meet them in the concert and walk through the crowd and let them kiss and hug her and even in public 

she will however be more conserved when she is with her kids 

which is UNDERSTANDABLE because she’s with two small children 

she also constantly donates to charities and foundations and visits poor children in places and has built 7 schools 

if we had to pick one of the nicest celebs it would be her

shes just gotten more conserved now that she is a mother of two 

2 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

My ticket for the el dorado tour was almost half of the piece of me tour

also she’s very caring to her fans btw she will always meet them in the concert and walk through the crowd and let them kiss and hug her and even in public 

she will however be more conserved when she is with her kids 

which is UNDERSTANDABLE because she’s with two small children 

she also constantly donates to charities and foundations and visits poor children in places and has built 7 schools 

if we had to pick one of the nicest celebs it would be her

shes just gotten more conserved now that she is a mother of two 

Gurl i stan front of shakira in front, first row dorado tour and sun comes out tour, also im a big fan, when she came to the b stage in dorado in miami she was angry and she wasn't greet anybody before she gets on stage, when the lights turned on she changed her face totally and in sun comes out when she makes all the gypsy set there's a moment when the lights turn off, she doesn't make any contact with the fans i mean, its not bad or sin to mark distance, the problem is when you try to put a image that you don't like that anymore or you want your personal space i mean britney have been contact less since forever,  jlo is also like shakira try to be humble but gurl no, Also i got my sources from the staff of their concerts. 

The only place where the tickets were high was punta cana i mean 500$ + taxes  , i paid less than  200$ for been in good seat in miami. im not saying her tour tickets is expensive , her punta cana concert it was. but its because the people who lives in punta cana are almost business people and artist, and its like 5x more expensive than santo domingo, santo domingo is cheaper every way.

• Content Curators
3 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

Gurl i stan front of shakira in front, first row dorado tour and sun comes out tour, also im a big fan, when she came to the b stage in dorado in miami she was angry and she wasn't greet anybody before she gets on stage, when the lights turned on she changed her face totally and in sun comes out when she makes all the gypsy set there's a moment when the lights turn off, she doesn't make any contact with the fans i mean, its not bad or sin to mark distance, the problem is when you try to put a image that you don't like that anymore or you want your personal space i mean britney have been contact less since forever,  jlo is also like shakira try to be humble but gurl no, Also i got my sources from the staff of their concerts. 

The only place where the tickets were high was punta cana i mean 500$ + taxes  , i paid less than  200$ for been in good seat in miami. im not saying her tour tickets is expensive , her punta cana concert it was. but its because the people who lives in punta cana are almost business people and artist, and its like 5x more expensive than santo domingo, santo domingo is cheaper every way.

Doesn’t she always walk through the crowd in hips don’t lie in el dorado

also just cause the lights turned off and she had a “mean” looking face doesn’t mean she’s a mean person she’s probably just in her focus or maybe had some issues that day

and I was very close to her in the el dorado tour I went as well 

I have always seen in public she will hug and meet her fans when she can 

I don’t see that from Britney Beyoncé and many other artists 

49 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Not to read her or anything, but she wouldn't have consented to that song with the Black Eyed Peas if she was targeting excellence at all times. The song is way too long, and not executed well. I can imagine she did try to give her 2 cents on the process, and they incorporated as much as they could. At the end of the day, I do think Will.I.Am's music is really tacky and opportunistic, and does not represent the brilliant music the BEP were doing in the early-mid 2000s.

If she wants to be commercial, Shakira needs someone to advise her, as I think she can sometime fall in the uninspired and predictable. Also, her unconventional approach to producing her vocals can sometimes make her sound bad...

For the Superbowl, she apparently/allegedly asked that all dancers visibly taller than her to be removed, and the source is likely in the know... Could be an industry thing because I did hear and read that Beyoncé likes doing the same thing.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block