Britney acknowledges her Queen B title

Just now, ShatteredBoy said:

Please do not go by what the shade room says, they’re the most toxic hateful people in the world, they hate on everybody (on some people more than on other but thats a story for another day), trust me... they’re not the GP, they’re pure bitter trash.

Who is this “shade room” ? I’ve never heard of it and this was the first time I read comments in it. 

• Like 1

The hive is killing her in the comments,  even Sam commented he was about to be drag, til a Beyoncé stan called him for being a paid boyfriend on his suga mama's payroll.

Yeah, this is one where we are going to have to defend her. Cos the hive ain't having it, and they even said. When the media called Miss white girl queen B. 

Yeah, she is getting dragged and dragged.

Thx Lou for messing a really good week as usual..

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Slave_4_u said:

Who is this “shade room” ? I’ve never heard of it and this was the first time I read comments in it. 

it’s a like a blog with a popular instagram page, they’re known for stirring drama and the readers are known for being hateful and sad people. A page/blog to stay far away from!

I don’t find this funny or cute. I think her IG is embarrassing and her team needs to be in jail. If it’s actually her, then everyone around her is disgusting (including her sorry excuse for a “mother”) for letting her make a fool of herself. 

#freebritney 

• Like 2

I genuinely don't remember fans calling her Queen B. Queen, princess, I would understand.

The shade Room? Really? They hate on Britney and every other white celebrity. 

And maybe "Britney" changes the caption to mention Beyonce, but the hive should worry more about her solo singles than what "Britney" has been posting... Just saying.

Lots of people are making fun of Brit, but the shade room for sure not the reason.

• Like 2

oh my god I made the mistake of going to the shade room comments ... ******* DISGUSTINGGG

What if she sees them? :pretends:

How come everyone is always talking about mental health and how u shouldn't body shame but when It comes to Britney no ones cares? like WTF 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, LaLohan said:

oh my god I made the mistake of going to the shade room comments ... ******* DISGUSTINGGG

How come everyone is always talking about mental health and how u shouldn't body shame but when It comes to Britney no ones cares? like WTF 

This is how I feel... I shouldn’t have read those comments from those animals...:nydisgust:

That shade room page should be closed for good

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Now i'm really curious about the comments on the Shade Room. :omg:

Have you never visited the page? It’s the typical hate but more disgusting... they were dragging Beyonce hard too a while ago but now the ‘’’drama’’’ is between Britney and Beyonce so they’re all *sudenly* defending Beyonce... honestly not worth reading it, you can tell it’s people with issues and sad in real life. And some people have the audacity of speaking on the soccer mums who criticize Britney sometimes... those are usually ignorant, but these are literally hate fueled people.

• Haha 1
  • Like 5
12 minutes ago, LaLohan said:

For some reason she’s the exception to the rule.

1 minute ago, ShatteredBoy said:

honestly not worth reading it, you can tell it’s people with issues and sad in real life. And some people have the audacity of speaking on the soccer mums who criticize Britney sometimes... those are usually ignorant, but these are literally hate fueled people.

You know I don't get people like that. Imagine being so miserable and angry all the time. :eheeek: