Britney acknowledges her Queen B title

11 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

You know I don't get people like that. Imagine being so miserable and angry all the time. :eheeek:

I know💙I made it a habit ‘following’ that page out of curiosity and it was very bad for me... I suggest to everyone to stay away from it, too much negativity and if you’re not bitter and full of hate you won’t feel well keeping up with the page and the sad comments...

58 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

even Sam commented he was about to be drag,

That Sam has commented and said that? But why doesn't his mouth shut up?but how evident!,Surely he has written the post. Well, by the Beyonce fan but the one who pays Sam is her father.

omg haha Britney is either delusional or the shadies b itch ever, but I love it either way! :clap:
Well I guess we should change our fandom name to Beehive then :haha:
Honestly, if anyone can bestow a title upon themselves, even if they have to take it away from someone else, that's her. QUEEN A TO THE Z! :lizzie:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Itscuzim31 said:

Omg I can’t wait for beehive to lose their ****. 
the best part is Britney is so unbothered and oblivious that this will stay up unlike others who would take it down due to flack. 

she was queen B before Beyoncé even went Solo. Y’all will deal. 

The Beyhive is already losing their **** on this thread :hiii:

• Haha 6
3 hours ago, LaLohan said:

oh my god I made the mistake of going to the shade room comments ... ******* DISGUSTINGGG

What if she sees them? :pretends:

How come everyone is always talking about mental health and how u shouldn't body shame but when It comes to Britney no ones cares? like WTF 

Exactly. These same “woke” *****es are the most hateful ones 

4 hours ago, Slave_4_u said:

I didn’t read a lot of them but what I saw was mostly things like “she’s on ***** again” or “she still exists?” or “who the **** does she think she is” I hope there were some positive comments on there because that’s heartbreaking to see her legacy fall this much.

uhm don't worry gurl, you should read back some of the comments from 2001 when she premiered with Slave...

:snarky:

• Haha 1