Britney acknowledges her Queen B title

Brace yourselves were about to get stung :blast:

1 minute ago, ShatteredBoy said:

The bitter hating audience that the shade room has is already on it...

yeah the comments are hard to read. I hate that she's the exception to taking mental health seriously. 

• Like 1

I’m confused tho...she’s telling her fans that call her that, that “this is more accurate”...the bee isn’t actually wearing the crown...is she saying she’s NOT Queen B?  Like, wouldn’t it have just said “to all my fans that call me Queen B”?  I’m confused by the “this is more accurate” bit.  Or is she just saying a bee is actually the real queen?  Lmfao I need sleep.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Deyonce said:

I'm sorry but who is calling her Queen B? Like I've never seen it and I've been in the fandom for a HOT minute. It seems like Lou is trying to start a stan war. Everyone knows the Instagram Hive is crazy 😭😭😭

No, she is discrediting her and that the fans are going for her and that the public and the media say that she is ill. That is her intention.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Slave_4_u said:

Damn reading all those comments, Britney is over, the GP thinks she’s the biggest joke,  and say like who the **** does she think she is ect...never really thought I’d see the day.

Please do not go by what the shade room says, they’re the most toxic hateful people in the world, they hate on everybody (on some people more than on other but thats a story for another day), trust me... they’re not the GP, they’re pure bitter trash.

• Like 6
Just now, jordeezy said:

I expected worse, tbh.  Most of the Beyonce fans I saw commenting say they like Britney too. 

I didn’t read a lot of them but what I saw was mostly things like “she’s on ***** again” or “she still exists?” or “who the **** does she think she is” I hope there were some positive comments on there because that’s heartbreaking to see her legacy fall this much.

• Like 1