This is the ONLY thing that can save Xtina’s career

OnlyFacts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Itachi said:

Screamtina and Stiffney together would be a huge disaster especially in a live performance :gloriascary:

given how their recent songs are struggling at the Billboard charts (i can't believe we are now at the point where we are competing with the Fighters on who has a higher placement at the Bubbling Under), i'm not particularly sure if collaborating will save their careers. if they somehow involve Pink or Beyonce then perhaps the collaboration will have a chance at becoming a decent hit :jl:

57 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

Beyoncé’s singles are flopping hard on the charts she’s not Rihanna she’s an album artist :jl:

https://fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discographie_de_Beyoncé

Pink is also struggling 

Britney didn’t release anything in 4 years after a 3 month-era after 3 years following a 2-month era and one of her worst singles to date  :jl: I guess that she’s trying to take notes on Jamie Lynn queen of country

Peaktina surpassed Britney with a 2 month era in 8 years :jl:

they should only collaborate if they do one proper era, with several quality MVs, performances, and public apparitions, interviews etc. otherwise considering how low their new standards are the less is likely to happen on a very large scale lol

oh well then Xtine may be impossible to be saved. let her sink alone and not drag Brinty into the House of Oblivion :jl:

2 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I’m happy shakira has mainly stayed in the Latin America market for the past 7 years 

Over there they don’t just cut u off after a certain age and a lot of 90s artists are still big over there 
her last album in 2017 sold 5 m+ had several singles cross the 1 billion view mark (one reaching 2.5) and the rest hitting 500m+ mark 

in retrospect to her Latin peers in America jlos last album sold 70k :jj:

even her English tracks this past decade can’t remember to forget you empire were hits in the us 

I love stanning her she’s so fun and talented 

I’m not trying to shade Shakira, but she didn’t have any mainstream hits in the US in the past decade. Empire peaked at 58. Cant Remember to forget you peaked at 15, which is good, but if we’re gonna consider that a hit Make Me was also a hit peaking at 18. Shakira is great, but she just wasn’t that big in the US this in the 2010s.  

I dunno, I feel like the charts just aren’t good for pop girls right now. It’s really focused on hip hop right. Adele and Taylor Swift still do well because they sell a lot. And Ariana does well because she’s kinda got that cross over appeal where her music has always kinda been more rnb pop. I’m not sure if the Hot 100 is the best way to gage how successful an artist is anymore. I mean I don’t know probably 80 percent of the songs on the hot 100 anymore. With the way we consume music nowadays, it’s easy to listen to what you like and ignore what you don’t. I mean Carly Rae Jepsen is basically a one hit wonder ok the gp’s eyes, back on the day she probably would have been dropped by label at this point. But she continues to put out music, videos, tours, etc. also, if you really think about it, most artists get about a decade of relevancy, 2 if they’re lucky. The industry has changed. Both Britney and Xtina are fine, if they do want to be back on top of the charts, they just need realize things are different and then hey can’t just do the typical album cycle like they did back in the early 2000s. They need a new approach. 

• Content Curators
27 minutes ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

I’m not trying to shade Shakira, but she didn’t have any mainstream hits in the US in the past decade. Empire peaked at 58. Cant Remember to forget you peaked at 15, which is good, but if we’re gonna consider that a hit Make Me was also a hit peaking at 18. Shakira is great, but she just wasn’t that big in the US this in the 2010s.  

Ya that’s why I’m not trying to say she has, I’m talking about her staying in the Latin industry which is very different and u are just referring to a United States chart 

in retrospect she’s been much more successful tho selling over 5m albums for her last album getting billions of views and having successful stadium tours world wide

i think of her more as a global artist 

also in retrospect to make me can’t remember to forget you passed 1 billion views and empire is almost at 130m not to mention one of the biggest songs of this decade waka waka 

8 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Ya that’s why I’m not trying to say she has, I’m talking about her staying in the Latin industry which is very different and u are just referring to a United States chart 

in retrospect she’s been much more successful tho selling over 5m albums for her last album getting billions of views and having successful stadium tours world wide

i think of her more as a global artist 

also in retrospect to make me can’t remember to forget you passed 1 billion views and empire is almost at 130m not to mention one of the biggest songs of this decade waka waka 

You’re right, she was definitely more successful internationally. I was only referring to the comment in your post where you said can’t remember to forget you and empire were hits in the us, cause they really weren’t. I was surprised can’t remember didn’t do better, I loved that song and thought it would be big here because if Rihanna. 

• Content Curators
23 minutes ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

You’re right, she was definitely more successful internationally. I was only referring to the comment in your post where you said can’t remember to forget you and empire were hits in the us, cause they really weren’t. I was surprised can’t remember didn’t do better, I loved that song and thought it would be big here because if Rihanna. 

I mean a lot of people know it personally I did and so did many others cause it got radio play but it also go no promo cause she does live in a different country 

but i think way more people know can’t remember to forget you than make me or even wb In the states for that matter mainly over the **** video

10 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I mean a lot of people know it personally I did and so did many others cause it got radio play but it also go no promo cause she does live in a different country 

but i think way more people know can’t remember to forget you than make me or even wb In the states for that matter mainly over the **** video

I never heard Can’t Remember to Forget you on the radio. I heard Make Me and Work ***** several times. Maybe in the Latin community CRTFY was more popular, but for sure on the gay community Work ***** and Make Me are more well known. And as far the the GP goes, I can’t really be sure, but CRTFY and Make Me are both probably pretty forgotten, but I think Work ***** is more remember as a workout song, plus there are articles/memes about how WB (jokingly) ended unemployment- so while its not a huge hit, I’d say it’s more remembered than the other 2. 

• Content Curators
23 minutes ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

I never heard Can’t Remember to Forget you on the radio. I heard Make Me and Work ***** several times. Maybe in the Latin community CRTFY was more popular, but for sure on the gay community Work ***** and Make Me are more well known. And as far the the GP goes, I can’t really be sure, but CRTFY and Make Me are both probably pretty forgotten, but I think Work ***** is more remember as a workout song, plus there are articles/memes about how WB (jokingly) ended unemployment- so while its not a huge hit, I’d say it’s more remembered than the other 2. 

Acc she got hate in the Latin community for that song cause they didn’t like that she was too much in the American industry 

idk I was still only in like maybe 6th grade? In 2014 so I don’t remember much but I do remember that song
and yes I agree wb is a staple now in the lgbt community  

Archived