OnlyFacts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no, their voices wouldn't fit at all lol

imagine a performance between both of them

Xtina looking like a drag queen screaming her **** out to overshadow Britney

123e8I2.gif

Britney shamelessly lip-syncing and trying to dance with her arms even more quickly to counterbalance, she'd look ridiculous

5cnq.gif

Britney would look ridiculous next to her if they duet, she has to improve her stage presence/outfits/dancing & sing live decently

Xtina has to improve her stage presence, her ridiculous outfits, yeah she can sing but if she duets a song with Britney, it won't be her new zone of comfort, she'd have to bring back her 'stripped' or 'b2b' performing skills on stage. 

I'd be here for it only if both of them improve their careers and have a successful era. 

on a more serious note, what would save Xtina's career would be her giving a **** about her career :selenerz: lazy & basic MVs, lazy albums, lazy performances (when was the last time she performed one of her songs in an award show?), 0 touring, 0 promotion abroad. I can't believe that she wastes her talent that way. 

at least she has a common point with Britney, both of them didn't give a **** about their career during the past decade :weusay:

14 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

no, their voices wouldn't fit at all lol

imagine a performance between both of them

Xtina looking like a drag queen screaming her **** out to overshadow Britney

123e8I2.gif

Britney shamelessly lip-syncing and trying to dance with her arms even more quickly to counterbalance, she'd look ridiculous

5cnq.gif

Britney would look ridiculous next to her if they duet, she has to improve her stage presence/outfits/dancing & sing live decently

Xtina has to improve her stage presence, her ridiculous outfits, yeah she can sing but if she duets a song with Britney, it won't be her new zone of comfort, she'd have to bring back her 'stripped' or 'b2b' performing skills on stage. 

I'd be here for it only if both of them improve their careers and have a successful era. 

on a more serious note, what would save Xtina's career would be her giving a **** about her career :selenerz: lazy & basic MVs, lazy albums, lazy performances (when was the last time she performed one of her songs in an award show?), 0 touring, 0 promotion abroad. I can't believe that she wastes her talent that way. 

at least she has a common point with Britney, both of them didn't give a **** about their career during the past decade :weusay:

Christina Aguilera is worth $160 million in 2020. Her yearly income is around $18 million.”

Idk i think she’s doing just fine for herself..:boredashell:

8 minutes ago, jms910 said:

Christina Aguilera is worth $160 million in 2020. Her yearly income is around $18 million.”

This post wasn’t intended to be shady, rather just a thought about how this could benefit both of them with their fanbases coming together. But, uh, Xtina is not making 18 million annually. She pulled that  when she was on the voice and getting royalties,  but without the voice, she’s not getting a steady 18 million a year. Once again, not shade

14 minutes ago, jms910 said:

oh yeah I knew about it that's why I used the word 'lazy' :jl:

girl be like '$160 million in my bank, 18 million per years, why would I try lol let's just make 2 albums with a lil' independent vibe to feed my guys'

Screamtina and Stiffney together would be a huge disaster especially in a live performance :gloriascary:

given how their recent songs are struggling at the Billboard charts (i can't believe we are now at the point where we are competing with the Fighters on who has a higher placement at the Bubbling Under), i'm not particularly sure if collaborating will save their careers. if they somehow involve Pink or Beyonce then perhaps the collaboration will have a chance at becoming a decent hit :jl:

2 minutes ago, Itachi said:

Screamtina and Stiffney together would be a huge disaster especially in a live performance :gloriascary:

given how their recent songs are struggling at the Billboard charts (i can't believe we are now at the point where we are competing with the Fighters on who has a higher placement at the Bubbling Under), i'm not particularly sure if collaborating will save their careers. if they somehow involve Pink or Beyonce then perhaps the collaboration will have a chance at becoming a decent hit :jl:

Pink herself is struggling on the charts. I love pink, but how many songs charted from her last two albums? And Beyoncé is being investigated for allegedly inflating her streaming numbers 

Braxton Family Values Drama GIF by WE tv

• Content Curators
36 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Pink herself is struggling on the charts. I love pink, but how many songs charted from her last two albums? And Beyoncé is being investigated for allegedly inflating her streaming numbers 

Braxton Family Values Drama GIF by WE tv

Um I’m not a fan of pink but didn’t her recent tour Break records and she’s had more hits this past decade and overall better success 

the moms love her Lmfao

32 minutes ago, Itachi said:

Beyoncé’s singles are flopping hard on the charts she’s not Rihanna she’s an album artist :jl:

https://fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discographie_de_Beyoncé

Pink is also struggling 

Britney didn’t release anything in 4 years after a 3 month-era after 3 years following a 2-month era and one of her worst singles to date  :jl: I guess that she’s trying to take notes on Jamie Lynn queen of country

Peaktina surpassed Britney with a 2 month era in 8 years :jl:

they should only collaborate if they do one proper era, with several quality MVs, performances, and public apparitions, interviews etc. otherwise considering how low their new standards are the less is likely to happen on a very large scale lol

7 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Um I’m not a fan of pink but didn’t her recent tour Break records and she’s had more hits this past decade and overall better success 

the moms love her Lmfao

Her tour did well and grossed a lot...but she was also on tour for 3 years. She released like 6-7 singles and videos (from 2 albums within that span) and only like 2 charted (one didn’t even hit the top 40). I love pink but she’s not the chart slayer she once was. None of the 00’s pop girls are...even Beyoncé with her inflated streaming numbers (I’m a Bey fan, but facts are facts. Bey is the only pop girl being investigated for inflating streaming numbers). As far as I see it, all of them are kinda in the same spot, but Xtina is by far in the worst spot. She’s been flopping since 2010 :weusay:

7 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

the moms love her Lmfao

The beautiful trauma tour came close to breaking Madonna's record.

Plus pink is 40. 

@Jordan Miller reported it that in 2017, RCA told her she wouldn't have a radio hit.

What about us? Peaked at #13 on the hot 100.

Xtina turns 40, Britney is 38. They're too old for radio airplay. 

Ageism already claimed them

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Her tour did well and grossed a lot...but she was also on tour for 3 years. She released like 6-7 singles and videos (from 2 albums within that span) and only like 2 charted (none within the top 40). I love pink but she’s not the chart slayer she once was. None of the 00’s pop girls are...even Beyoncé with her inflated streaming numbers (I’m a Bey fan, but facts are facts. Bey is the only pop girl being investigated for inflating streaming numbers). As far as I see it, all of them are kinda in the same spot, but Xtina is by far in the worst spot. She’s been flopping since 2010 :weusay:

I’m happy shakira has mainly stayed in the Latin America market for the past 7 years 

Over there they don’t just cut u off after a certain age and a lot of 90s artists are still big over there 
her last album in 2017 sold 5 m+ had several singles cross the 1 billion view mark (one reaching 2.5) and the rest hitting 500m+ mark 

in retrospect to her Latin peers in America jlos last album sold 70k :jj:

even her English tracks this past decade can’t remember to forget you empire were hits in the us 

I love stanning her she’s so fun and talented 

Just now, Britneyarmy8 said:

I’m happy shakira has mainly stayed in the Latin America market for the past 7 years 

Over there they don’t just cut u off after a certain age and a lot of 90s artists are still big over there 
her last album in 2017 sold 5 m+ had several singles cross the 1 billion view mark (one reaching 2.5) and the rest hitting 500m+ mark 

in retrospect to her Latin peers in America jlos last album sold 70k :jj:

even her English tracks this past decade can’t remember to forget you empire were hits in the us 

I love stanning her she’s so fun and talented 

Wait, I’m shocked JLO’s last album even sold 70k :weusay:  news to me. :mcwave:

But yes, Shakira has bops. Can’t remember to forget you is such a bop and I still play it all the time. 

shakira cant remember to forget you GIF

• Content Curators
5 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Wait, I’m shocked JLO’s last album even sold 70k :weusay:  news to me. :mcwave:

But yes, Shakira has bops. Can’t remember to forget you is such a bop and I still play it all the time. 

shakira cant remember to forget you GIF

As you should periodt stan unproblematic artists 
queen and her 15 Grammys are living peacefully in Barcelona 

glad she doesn’t work for the ****** Hollywood music industry anymore 

Although her next album will be in English :gloriascary:

• Content Curators
20 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

The beautiful trauma tour came close to breaking Madonna's record.

Plus pink is 40. 

@Jordan Miller reported it that in 2017, RCA told her she wouldn't have a radio hit.

What about us? Peaked at #13 on the hot 100.

Xtina turns 40, Britney is 38. They're too old for radio airplay. 

Ageism already claimed them

Question I wasn’t old enough but was Madonna and her artistry/music everywhere back in 2005 when confessions was released? 
like was she one of the most talked about artists again such as ariana is rn 

• Content Curators
Just now, Britneyarmy8 said:

Question I wasn’t old enough but was Madonna and her artistry/music everywhere back in 2008 when confessions was released? 
like was she one of the most talked about artists again such as ariana is rn 

Even though I was young I remember some songs 

Archived