Reddit Post Seeks Legal Advice - Sounds Like Britney

Here is her(?) next response:

"Thank you so much for this information. I don't think it's LPS but it was at some point. It's through probate court, sorry but I am not allowed access to my court records so I do not know exactly the type. I hope it doesn't make a big difference. When you say I should collect evidence I'm not sure what counts as evidence because so much of this arrangement seems wrong to me. Is there like a list of things that they are not allowed to do to me or something like that? Also I am not provided access to a phone/internet - (the fact that I am posting took incredible effort and will be very temporary) is that something that they are required to provide? It seems important for evidence and contacting the services you provided.

Thank you again for your response. I have gone thru with things like this in the past because I thought I didn't have a choice or I would get in trouble or something but I feel a bit better. I can't say thank you enough."

:decisions::omg:

• Like 7
7 hours ago, holditagainstbritney said:

I’ll keep a look out on this user, but this is probably fake. The account was only made an hour ago... 

That’s what people use Reddit for though, they call the burner accounts ‘throwaways’ when they don’t want to be traced.

in one of the comments to the replies they say they’re not supposed to be on the internet at all

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Saigemusic2 said:

She did have her phone today  (or at least her security did) saw it on that paparazzi video of her running around in the park . 

Weird coincidence 

Who says it works though, people have said by watermarks in some of the videos she posts she’s using an offline app to film herself most of the time. It’s entirely possible the phone has no SIM card and is essentially just a camera for her

• Like 1
7 hours ago, LLuvia said:

She is in conservatorship, she cannot hire a lawyer.Her case is very different.

5 hours ago, kasavas said:

Britney isn't allowed to hire a lawyer to fight the conservatorship, that's known since 2008. I don't believe it was her, I definitely think it was someone trolling, but hiring a lawyer isn't something she'd be able to do if she needed help.

Didn't Lynne hire a lawyer to help Britney with her case? If Britney wanted legal advice, couldn't she just ask him for it?

• Like 1

This wasn’t Britney. This was someone who knows her well and carefully orchestrated a solid plan for attention. Side note: I believe who wrote this is reading my reply right now and I know who you are. I’m not blowing your name but I cracked your code just by reading your comments in this thread. Now one place you ****ed up was with that username. Obvious. Britney would most likely use an alias that has nothing to do with her. Anita **** 🤣 She’d never draw more attention to herself with southern belle incorporated in. Next up is the fact that you went with the topic of her ruining her face or body right after she posts pics with new bangs and light eye makeup that are being compared to BOMTney over social media left and right. Third it suggests the narrative that since Britney went out yesterday and clearly knew she’d be seen, that she also must have the rights to use a phone (which I think she can lol) without limited restrictions to the internet. Britney has money. She can use better resources than Reddit. She can always refuse anything she doesn’t want and prove to the judge why it’s not happening by testifying for her right of freedom. I could go on but I’ll stop here. Kinda shameful...you really shouldn’t dip into someone else’s legal life. Not only that but you shouldn’t assume Britney would be dumb enough to do this and run with the idea. You clearly think her and her fans are dumb. I SEE you. 

55 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Didn't Lynne hire a lawyer to help Britney with her case? If Britney wanted legal advice, couldn't she just ask him for it?

That was a lawyer just for Lynne to gain access to B's medical records. We have no idea what Lynne's involvement has been other than that.

• Like 1

I’d also like the point something out to fans who just jump on a bandwagon without seeking further knowledge on the conservatorship topic. It’s easier to believe Britney is just straight up ****ed and we are responsible for saving but in reality Britney has to have just been cooperative for years and finally changed her mind recently. I just watched a show on Netflix about a women who was severely mentally ill. She was committed to a mental hospital for three years instead of jail. She refused her meds and the entire time. The hospital asked her sister to be her legal guardian so they could legally inject her with shots. The women testified and won. She was mentally I’ll but not stupid. She sold herself to the judge. Now she was clearly underestimated however she needed the help and after she was released from the hospital she walked to an old abandoned house and died four months later surviving only on apples from an apple tree in the yard and water. Britney has the same right. I think she has a mental condition but is also smart. She just needs to come to terms with standing back up for herself and start taking care of herself. Yes she’s human and shouldn’t have to be all dolled up but someone who cared more wouldn’t constantly go out looking terrible. I just wish her the best and pure happiness. She’s slowly regaining fuel though for sure. 

2 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

This wasn’t Britney. This was someone who knows her well and carefully orchestrated a solid plan for attention. Side note: I believe who wrote this is reading my reply right now and I know who you are. I’m not blowing your name but I cracked your code just by reading your comments in this thread. Now one place you ****ed up was with that username. Obvious. Britney would most likely use an alias that has nothing to do with her. Anita **** 🤣 She’d never draw more attention to herself with southern belle incorporated in. Next up is the fact that you went with the topic of her ruining her face or body right after she posts pics with new bangs and light eye makeup that are being compared to BOMTney over social media left and right. Third it suggests the narrative that since Britney went out yesterday and clearly knew she’d be seen, that she also must have the rights to use a phone (which I think she can lol) without limited restrictions to the internet. Britney has money. She can use better resources than Reddit. She can always refuse anything she doesn’t want and prove to the judge why it’s not happening by testifying for her right of freedom. I could go on but I’ll stop here. Kinda shameful...you really shouldn’t dip into someone else’s legal life. Not only that but you shouldn’t assume Britney would be dumb enough to do this and run with the idea. You clearly think her and her fans are dumb. I SEE you. 

You’re positing that the person who wrote the Reddit thing is also an Exhaler...Somebody who actually knows Britney IRL and has commented within this Exhale thread?

Juicy.  
:surprisedney:

• Haha 3